Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 467 Replies | Last Page

YAY Brandy, congrats!!! to you!!!

Stacey, welcome.. stay positive, 75% of your health is in your mental state.. the more optimistic you are, the better!! Good luck with everything on this one.

@tgpreg i think you and I are in a similar boat.. not too many symptoms, but are not really caring for them at this point anyways since last cycle was a fluke! I'm 7 DPO today.. don't feel anything! womp womp.

let's keep our fingers crossed for more BFP's!!!

11 years ago

hey ladies who are on the TTW with me du on monday I found this link which helped me deal wth my today after caving AGAIN at only 11dpo lol. I really am a POAS addict it seems. Anyway here it is; its about average hcg levels

http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single&start_age=18&end_age=50

hope this helps other ttw's as it helped me :D

11 years ago

Hi All, just checking-in!
Turns out I WAS preggers last cycle, but lost the bean at 4wks6days ... anyhoo, DH and I are ready and rarin' to start again! The C/P (or M/C, whatever you wanna call it) bleeding is taking a little longer to stop than my normal period, so the waiting is killing me. I've read so many fun stories about ladies getting pregnant right after a C/P, so I'm hoping that's the luck that we have too! If I calculate from the first day I started bleeding, my O day will be the first weekend of September which puts our May baby due date at May 29th if we get a BFP. :) I'm not testing 'til the last weekend of September, though. The disappointment of the C/P really did a number on me. So, no temping, no symptom checking (although, I probably will in my head), no OPKs, no early HPTs...just me, DH, Preseed, and BDing every second day. A totally laxed approach, and DH will be in his glory. :) We'll see what the month brings!
Congrats to all you lucky ladies who already got your BFPs, and FX for you. :)
Can't wait to see more BFP's!!! keep 'em comin'!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Okay ladies just got a positive on my OPK! DH & I have been messing up the bed sheets since last week

This is our first month TTC, so I don't wanna get too hopeful.

P.S. anybody elses DH feeling used? Mine likes it though LOL

11 years ago

Wowweezers so much action on this thread!!

So sorry for your loss WishinforaPeanut you're right, some people do get pregnant straight after a mc/cp so

Brandy and Stacey - that's 3 WMM!!!

Sorry Claire Bear for the uninvited witch

Daph - here's hoping for a birthday present!

If we conceived our due date would be May16th, 2 days before my 36th birthday! DP thinks we might because he's surrounded by Taureans

I think I am 3dpo and apart from sore nipples nothing extraordinary happening. I don't trust any symptoms anymore since everything is so different since my mc, just trying to be patient and NOT think of anything to do with pregnancy (impossible I now). Luckily I am v busy at work this TWW.

Love you girls...

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I think the emoticon for lol should be used for BDing, he looks so horny don't ya think?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hahahaha Magenta, yes.. Maybe a little tongue hanging out?

11 years ago

Haha! Yes Magenta, he looks a little over zealous! Maybe it's the jumping up and down!

Seems like our cycles are close again this month! Glad for that!

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

@ Magneta lmbo! Too funny

CONGRATS Brandy! I wish you a happy and healthy nine months.

Welcome Stacy and Congrats! Hope everything goes well.

@ Kgrady87 Yes, DH is really enjoying this! A little to much if you ask me;)

To the ladies inquiring about pressed, I purchased my pressed at earlypregnancy.com. The price was 21.99 with free shipping. Haven't used it yet but I will start Sunday:)

FX'd to everyone testing soon!!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies def here. This will be my last post as really not coping with the constant disappointment and heartache, so although some of you may think it is defeatist, I am giving up, I am just not strong enough to keep going.
To all of you who have had a BFP
To all of you TTC and

Thankyou for your support although I was only here a brief time I wish you all the luck in the future.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo