Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Hi everybody! I'm 11 dpo today and have had a big dip on my chart 8 & 9 dpo with temps going right back up yesterday and a little tiny bit of spotting today... I really hope it's not AF come early and it's a good sign! is due on Saturday so if she doesn't turn up I'll test on Sunday morning. The wait is KILLING me! I'm not the most patient person in the world at the best of times! Good luck to everybody I've got everything crossed for some more BFP's

11 years ago

Hi ladies....I figured I will pop my head back in the May forum as well. I started the June Mom thread, but since I O'd.....this site made my new expected due date May 29th....

Anyways, I am 6 dpo. Just kind of hanging out. Last cycle my cm was very creamy and abundant from 1 dpo- 8 dpo....this time it has been very sticky/scant 1-5dpo and today is was barely there/watery. I don't know what to think. I'm trying not to think I guess.

I don't have any HPT's so I don't have to worry about testing early.

I have had a couple headaches the last couple days, and today is really the only day I noticed a little something different, but again....not really trying to jump to conclusions. This morning I felt as though I could smell all the bad things around me, and at the same time; I had this subtle yet constant burping and vomit sensation until roughly lunch time.

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

@ It is not easy at all. I have been trying my hardest to hold off. I am in fear of a . Did you test at 5am?

Well I am 11-12 dpo and I am tempted to test but I am going to stay strong. I may test in the morning though . to everyone testing soon!

11 years ago

argh. really bad headache since noon. ( and i never get headaches!) I hope its a symptom. i'm cd27 but only 9 dpo. I think im gonna cave and test w a frer. tomorrow.

fx!!!

GL tiff, Rowan, and marsmomma!

welcome back tgpreg!

let's get some more may mommas!

User Image

11 years ago

Well once I start peeing on sticks I can't stop so I used my last test today and OMG! I see a very faint second line in an FRER. My husband can see it to! I will try and post a picture!

11 years ago

@jlgulley post pic, post pic!

11 years ago

Yay! Post a pic ASAP!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

yay!!!! jl jl jl....how exciting. post post post

User Image

11 years ago

Ahhh!! Can't wait to hear how it turns out for you jlgulley!

And can't wait to check in tomorrow and see what happens with all you testers!! Here's to some more

@jlgulley, test again tomorrow with FMU too!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies ,

So I caved and tested at 15DPO (AF due yesterday but a no show)

BFP fmu

BFP 2MU

Im so happy ! lets hope this is the miracle baby

to all waiting to test...i'l keep checking in

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo