Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 467 Replies | Last Page

@babiessoon hope you get things figured out

@Christa...sounds like you should test soon fx

hi tiff! Im currently 7-8 dpo (cd25) and been feeling like af is coming for the past 2 days. Very crampy (dull not painful), and very moist down there. (normally when I feel like that the witch comes that day within hours). Today my nipples have been more sensitive than normal ( very unusual). Just playing the waiting game ... grr af is due tues. I decided that will be the earliest I test.

Fingers crossed and good luck to all of you

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies!
I am currently in my 9th month of TTC baby #1!! I'm getting super frustrated and starting to loose all hope...

I am currently on CD24 and don't know exactly how many days past ovulation I am because I stopped tracking my BBT because it obviously wasn't working for me If you want to know the details of this month for me check out my journal. I did test a few days ago and got a But I assume it was still a little early so I try not to let it affect me too much.

It seems all my friends are getting pregnant (and aren't even trying or don't want to be!!) and it's weighing down hard on me I need some positive thoughts

TTC Miracle Number 1

11 years ago

Hey Chaos! These forums are great because they're not only encouraging but you're surrounded by women who are going through the same exact things....hope you can get some encouragement! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

mrscml- I tested today and BFN. It's weird because I am pretty sure I o'd late, but I'm only 8dpo today. My husband and I just dtd and I thought, "good, maybe this will help AF come" but it didn't happen. I feel like I have AF symptoms-- cramps, fatigue, sore bbs, backache, and headaches-- but no AF. What gives?? Last month she came 5 days early!

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Thanks christasky!

I bought my first OPK today. If AF shows this month I'll be using the kit next cycle. Hopefully I can say I wasted my money by buying it and get my BFP this month

TTC Miracle Number 1

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm still here in limbo land... still no AF, still no BFP... IF I'm correct in my calculations then I'm definitely late by now, but if CTP is right and I ovulated later than I thought, then I'm not due for a few more days.... still hoping for that big 5th anniversary BFP so I can surprised my husband :)

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Hi all,

hope you are all ok and not to frustrated like I am.

I am in a slightly different boat to you lovelys as I have no Idea were I am when it comes to my cycle,

For thoughts that may not have seen my first post I came of the implant in May had one tiny period in july and then nothing, but have been keeping at it as my doc has told me to do.

Wed night I had the most awful cramping that lingered all the next day then Thurs eve the cramps got really bad, this has been happening the same way up until yesterday. I have had really bad diarrhea and very gassy:/ My breasts have been tender and this morning just tried to do some of my exercisers but had to stop due to them hurting when I was jumping!

My partner went and bought me a hight sensitive test yesterday which I took but it came back neg - I'm so confused and now worried that all the symptoms are just in my head:((

Any ideas girls ?

Sending you all lots of baby dust :))))))

11 years ago

@ christa- i feel the exact same way- 8-9dpo, feel like should already be here- DH and I also dtd last night, figuring hey af is likely on her way. Last month, I was also 5 days early, so I'm happy that this month is a more "normal" cycle length for me. that its for both of us!

@el .. limbo sucks!! but lets think positive, maybe you did ov later than you thought, and you still get a chance for the +

angel and chaos- welcome! @angel- i would just try not to worry about this cycle, since you aren't sure where you are, and it sounds like your body is having a rough time off bc. Maybe try keeping track whenever af arrives? I OPK, but lots of ladies here temp too. I would keep testing every few days or so just to see if it is a Good Luck!

@chaos- i hear you girl- very frustrating when close friends get knocked up, and are disappointed, esp when you want it so bad... good thing you found the perfect place to vent

Still hoping to see more May mamas

User Image

11 years ago

AF came bright and early this morning! How glad I was to see her.....

Off I go to the June thread; I will keep tabs on all you ladies who are still over here and in your TWW! Best wishes!

mrscml- if AF comes we will be cycle buddies! At least we can look forward to something. Lol

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Thanks mrscml -

I have a doc's apoint on Wed morning ( was prev booked) so when go there for my monthly check up I will defo ask. My bf is also desperate but tries not to show it due to him not wanting to up set me.

@chaos I am in a similar situation but with my younger sister, she is due to give birth end oct, this was an unplanned pregnancy (pill failed while she was ill, - she old enough to no better) and even though I am exited in being an Auntie i'm also soo low at having to see and watch her go through the fun and agony of being pregnant.

@christasky - sorry to hear that, good look and lots of for next month.

11 years ago

@christa I hope she's not too evil this month, and I'll keep you posted on my situation. June is a wonderful time for a baby- my 2 fav people were born then- DH and my sister!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo