Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Hang in there Claire sweetie, you'll feel better in a couple of days I promise

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks so much for your encouragement, ladies!!! I got my BFP today!!! After a year and a half of ttc and a MC in Nov. 2011, I couldn't be happier! Watching what I eat VERY carefully hoping that I won't do anything to hurt this baby growing inside me and praying for a happy and healthy 9 months!

11 years ago

Congrats to all those with . I am 5 DPO so still some waiting to do... I am trying to keep myself busy so I don't obsess so much about every symptom etc but it proves to be difficult since I want a BFP so bad!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh Claire, I'm so sorry. :(

11 years ago

@CCAM, congratulations!!!! I wish you a

@murjes waiting is the hard part!!! Fingers crossed!!

11 years ago

Hello ladies! The terrible and ugly is now here for me as well.
So I will start again this month, back to square one. I have to agree, this is really hard- doing this month after month with the constant disappointment. I am really trying to remain hopeful and remember that our God is more powerful than anything on earth!

to all of us!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,
My story is still the same....high cervix still, watery cm. I had a few days of crazy emotions, but I typically have those every AF...you know, sad, then freaking out on someone, then crying....all typically in a time span of a day or two.

It's crazy how I am basically banking this positive on the ONE time we were able to BD this cycle....I mean, there were others, but they weren't successful, if you know what I mean.

I don't feel "pregnant" like I did the last few times when I really wasn't. I have no other symptoms today.

Headed out of town for the weekend so will be rather busy not focusing on this junk. AF would be due Monday.

Ladies!! Looks like TWO 's so far....wonder if there will be more?!

Ha..I think technically even if I'm out this cycle, my cycles are 24-26 days long so I believe I could still have a shot a being a May mom again!!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

@ clairetux I'm sorry to hear that Maybe a break will do you some good. We'll all be thinkin' of ya!

@ kgrady87 I got a +OPK last night so I think today is O day for me. Ready to go through the TWW??? Hoping we both get a

@CCAM1711 and Brandy ladies! It's so encouraging for others to get their BFPs! Yay for May babies!

Today is O day so I'm getting ready to start the TWW. Anyone else Oing this weekend?

User Image

11 years ago

Yey some more :) and hopefully there will be a lot more to come :) I am 5wks 4 days now and boy is time going slow!! I honestly think the 12 week wait is worse than the tww! I am always constantly waiting for the worse to hapen but so far all is good. I'm actually freaking out a lot rite now because I am only very early in my pregnancy and my belly is already very hard especially up the top wich never happernend till I was about 5 months with my son so gosh I'm hoping it is not twins!! Because there are already 2 sets due in my family in the next 6 months. I don't go to see my docter for blood work for another 2 weeks and don't go for a ultrasound for another 7 weeks so time is really driving me crazy!!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies, and you's will all have your as soon as you body is ready :)

Leah xx

11 years ago

to CCAM!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo