Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 467 Replies | Last Page

@ Leah you will have a very successful 9 months. Don't worry about what happened in the past. This bean is going to be very healthy:) Keep me updated as I am so happy for u.

11 years ago

Hi all, I'm 10 DPO today and no symptoms whatsoever, feel the exact same as I have ever other month so already feeling bummed. Hope everyone else is doing well!

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome newbies

Leah you're our first May Mom so you have all of us behind you sending you best wishes!!

Murjes, I have the Making Babies book, love it! Have read it twice cover to cover. I'm going to look at buying 'the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant' as I've had it recommended so many times, anyone else read it?

I have cut down to one coffee a day and if I have another I'll have decaf and as for alcohol, I'll have 1-2 wines if we go out, which is usually 3x a week (won't be so social after babies I know .

I hate not knowing if I'm post ovulation or not - no idea if I'm in the TWW yet so we just keep BDing every 2nd night. Can't wait to use my new fertility monitor just so I know my O days (can't start til a new cycle). I have read the best thing to increase CM is to drink loads of water so am doing that too!

I'm not sure about the body fat question, I know there's lots of evidence about reducing your BMI to increase fertility and I imagine body fat is the same. I don't have a weight issue but my body just does not feel strong enough to carry an extra 10kg (especially my lower back) so am now on a fitness regime with my sister-in-law who is starting IVF next month and is 15kgs overweight. Actually ladies, am late for the gym now - see you!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

11 DPO today and very tired. Other than that, no symptoms that I am aware of. Lol I'm sure if I thought about it long enough I could make some up tho ;)

Glad to hear we have one May mommy so far :D Praying for a healthy and happy 9 months to you, Leah! Although I guess you only have about 8 more to go!!! woo hoo!

11 years ago

Good morning all! Wow....love all the people on this page! and wishes to all! Leah - praying for you that you have a healthy 9 months!

On CD12 right now....expecting to o sometime this weekend (all 3 months on Clomid o has happened on either CD15 or 16) - which I'm hoping is a good thing b/c everytime I've o'd (I can freaking FEEL IT), we haven't BD'd on that day....day before and/ or day after....so maybe this month is the month we catch it!

Magenta - I got the "Impatient" book and loved it (I think angeluv recommended) - it was great, highly recommend! My mom also told me to get my hands on "So Close" - a book about a lady who has been through all of it - Clomid, AI, IVF, etc and she said it is so true and SO funny. It's always nice to know we're not alone!

I'm trying really hard to not overthink things this month, but damnit, we are on month #13 and I am OVER IT. Here's hoping May brings lots of babies and not just spring flowers

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, 7 dpo today for me.

Question about CM....I typically get my most noticeable CM in the morning between (6am-noon) and then on a daily basis it will typically become more scarce.

This morning; I had very stretchy ewcm...however, it was not clear. It was very apparent, but a lot more white in color. I checked about an hour later, and it is still white but now sticky, not stretchy like before.

Should I mark my CM for the day as EWCM or Sticky as they have both happened today.

A little background....I'm not one to have ewcm for more than a short time. ....I feel like I should call it EWCM for today even though it's already gone.

On 7dpo last cycle...CM was barely there, and definitely watery.

The outside of my boobs were sore at this day last cycle, and they are again this cycle, so I am really not focusing on that too much.

Thanks for the input ladies!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

@nsking83 We're cycle buddies! I should O sometime this weekend as well. The DH and I haven't had much luck timing BD either (never seems to work out on O day, maybe the day before or so) so hopefully we'll both have better luck this month!

As horrible as the TWW to test is, I think the TWW to O might be worse. Trying to time BD and check CM and take OPKs... Ugh, at least during the TWW to test it's all out of your hands and you just have to wait. I get impatient and want to test but at least I know there's nothing I can do to affect the results. Right now, waiting to O, I feel like everything I do could affect our chances this cycle.

Example...this morning we BD before the DH went to work (he works 24 hour shifts so we have to make mornings works sometimes...) and then I remembered that you shouldn't do anything that gets your body temp too high (exercise, hot shower, sauna, etc) immediately after BDing. So I took a cold shower. I felt so ridiculous. And cold.

The things we do to get our

User Image

11 years ago

@tgpreg I think for it to be EWCM it's supposed to be clear, so since you said it was white I'd probably mark it as watery (I think that's a choice, right?) or creamy.

I have no idea, but I think EWCM is supposed to be clear and slippery.

User Image

11 years ago

Yup, EWCM is definitely clear and and super strechy.. you will know.. it literally looks like the white of a raw egg.. kind of weird if you ask me haha..

to everyone.. 5 DPO for me!

11 years ago

I guess I spoke too soon yesterday! It was about an hour or two later that I got alot more symptoms! Including: nausea, runny nose, frequent urination (which I guess I had been having for a day or two already), and slight pains in my belly.

Today I am 12 DPO and nausea is alot stronger, frequent urination still there, and some cramps. Although now that I've eaten breakfast my cramps have disappeared and my nausea is better... anyway I test on Sat. Can't wait to find out what 's up!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo