Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 467 Replies | Last Page

@ Charlotte17, Im ttc #1 so, I really do not know what to expect far as symptoms. The only symptom I have is that AF is coming. Im bloated and extremely moody. I tested from 9 dpo- 12 dpo and all were BFN so, I got so discourage and let down that I said I will not test. If the evil witch doesn't show her face by tomorrow I may cave and test:) However, I do have that feeling AF is going to ride in town.

11 years ago

Hi all WMM's! I am also new to this forum. I stumbled upon this website a day or two ago and have found it to be very informative. I am 38 and hubby is 34. We just got married a year ago and I told him when I got ready to turn 38 that I really really really still wanted to be 38 when I had our child. (Wishful thinking I know) This will be my second child but hubby's first. I have a fantastic 9 year old daughter who wants more than anything to be a big sister! I had no issues getting pregnant with my daughter- It only took two months off birth control and actually got pregnant the first month that I actually tracked ovualation. I am 9 1/2 years older now and am not sure how that will effect being able to conceive this time. We live in KY and I look forward to seeing all of your stories and news of pregnancies!!!

Ps. Is there somewhere that gives a rundown of what all the acronyms used means? I am having trouble deciphering some of them! Thanks!

11 years ago

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has had trouble with those OPK strips! LOL!

@ BGGirl: Welcome! I'm 39 and ttc my first after a MC! (Was that enough abbreviation for you? )

Anyhow, Here you go!
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/support/help_community.php#abbreviations

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

So many O 'ing and TWWers!!! I'm still waiting to O but can't wait to be whee most of u are! I feel like this is a really lucky nonth everyone! :-)

User Image

11 years ago

Hi, everybody! Magenta, thanks so much for starting a new Wannabe-____-Mommy page! The March one went so well! Sorry I stayed away so long....I was so discouraged when AF showed up and I just KNEW it was our month......not so much

For those of you who don't know me, DH & I are both 28, married almost 4 years (8/30), and have now been trying to have a baby since last August, which puts us in that dreaded 10%. I'm on my 4th cycle of Clomid (3rd at 100mg) - last month my progesterone was the best it had been at over 20, but we were both so exhausted from thinking this had to be IT in June that we kind of took last month off. No sex timing, no OPKs - the good thing with Clomid is that I can feel o happen - but AF still showed her ugly face last Saturday.

On CD 8 now. Had HSG Scan yesterday (OMG, OUCH ....and can I please say thank god for insurance), and both tubes spilled, which is a good thing (right one took longer than the left, he said there had been something there, but I was too busy calming myself down that I didn't really absorb what he was saying). However, DH had 2nd SA done and urologist we saw said it was good, so now it's me . I think if we don't conceive this cycle OB/GYN is referring us to an RE.

I plan on going the Mucinex/ Robitussin route this time, and possible PreSeed again since we still have some.

The good thing with this Clomid is that my cycles have all been the exact same length, so that's good anyway - but hoping that the "slight chance" HSG can raise the chances for conception works for us!

to all of you! Glad to be back, and welcome to all the newbies!

User Image

11 years ago

DH and I have been ttc our first since November 2011. This seems like the longest 9 months ever! Hoping for a may baby!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm glad others had trouble with the OPK test strips - I was starting to worry I wasn't ovulating because I only ever got a + one time! Oh well, I've bought a monitor now anyway and you have to use special strips that fit in the machine. Can't start until next cycle though!

Hi nsking, I'm glad both your tubes spilled. Fingers crossed for you this cycle!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies! Who else is waiting to O later this week? I'm really hoping a bunch of us get our this month!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,
5 dpo today. I have had zero symptoms so far which makes me believe all my previous BFN cycle symptoms were completely made up. Awesome.

The only thing slightly different is a more consistent creamy /lotiony CM.

How is everyone else doing?

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

9 DPO today!!! I am soooo tired!! By looking at the implantation calculator, if I am pregnant this month I will most likely implant today so that could be why I am so exhausted. A welcome exchange if you ask me ;)
Btw... I used to freak out about every symptom until someone told me that you wont get any real "pregnancy" symptoms until you implant. It helped give me peace of mind. I hope that info helps you as well tgpreg :) Most people don't implant until 9dpo therefore its ok that you have no symptoms :D

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo