Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! Mind if I hop on your thread? Seems like an awesome group of mamas-to-be and since I'm making myself crazy during TWW, it might go better with company!
Anyway, I'm CD19 and either DPO 5 or 6 (did a ketosis diet that completely mucked up my hormones!) I'm 37, live in Chicago & TTC #2. DS was conceived when I had given up tracking anything so I have no idea whether I had symptoms during the TWW, so now every day I feel like I have twinges or nausea or cramps and think I'm preggers! Probably just a mental case making up symptoms... step awaaaaay from the computer lady!
Nice to meet you all!

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

ladies! We too are TTC #1! While this is all so very exciting, it has also been frustrating. We are 33 & 34 and started TTC in March of this year,...just nothing yet:( I am going on my 2nd cycle of Soy Iso's and I am really hoping that I have some success with them! I wish you all a great and happy, positive month!!! I will be cheering everyone on!!

11 years ago

I am out =( AF (which is ALWAYS on time) came 3 days early! I am sad.

11 years ago

Good to hear from WMM, Looks like I'll be joining yee. Being ttc for 17 months now and came this morning 6 days late (gutted) so hoping for a May baby now. My hubby is 40 in May and it would be the best present ever for him

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome Grantsmama!! I have the same case of making up symptoms.. Haha..

Mrs*Mullen

kdbell- Ugh I can't stand that witch!! Maybe next month will be the lucky one!

To all you other ladies lots of

User Image

11 years ago

I am 11DPO on my 4th month TTC (with a 14.5cm fibroid outside my uterus) - Been feeling a bit different this month so I went to buy a PG test today but I am a little nervous to take it - and also i dont want to waste it since i feel like i might be getting AF cramps... I am really scared about surgery but it is what it is I guess.. Some things are harder then others!

11 years ago

@brandy, thank you for the update and your symptoms!

I'm 10dpo today and don't feel a thing. Some tightness in lower abdomen but that could be anything. AF is due Friday waiting to test til then.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies I havnt posted for a while but I am 11 dpo today and losing my mind!! I have had 2 odd things happen this cycle 1. I had bright red blood when I wiped at 1 dpo?? Never have had that before and 2. last night after BDing I had more blood( Very light pink) but both times it was gone the next morning. I dont know what to think But it is making this TWW the worst!!!!

to all the Girls I hope you have a !!!!

To the rest of us in the TWW Lots and lots of and

User Image

11 years ago

@kgrady87 Thanks so much for the welcome! I know! I feel nauseated and crampy almost every day, but unless I'm an early-implanter it's totally all in my head. Glad I have virtual pals like you to scrutinize every twinge with!

@ttc4baby2 Don't know what to tell you about 1DPO, but maybe the other is IB??! Lots and lots of to you!

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Ladies I am confused....; she is LATE and I normally have started when I wake up on the morning of being due and nothing yesterday or at all today...not even spotting but then when I took a hpt it came up with a ; I dont know if this is do with my new 23 day cycle or not but I am just wanting an answer one way or the other, I have already bought Otks ( is that right?) for use after I get my visit from as I was so sure it was coming after my but nothing still.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo