Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 467 Replies | Last Page

@Tiffanityree, thank you! yeah let's see how this works out. I think the stress of it all definitely gets to me though. Just trying to stay hydrated in this heat in southern California and pray for the best. Cheers to a better test tomorrow. Hoping everyone gets their BFP's this month!!! Cheers to May babies!

11 years ago

This will be only our second month TTC, could've sworn we did it last month but I guess it was just my body getting used to not having birth control anymore. AF showed up last Thursday so here we go again. I'm new at this so feel free to give me advice, and Hoping on being a may mommy! So I guess WMM is the place for me

11 years ago

Well Ladies, I believe I'm out this month! Test this morning with FRER @ 12 dpo with FMU and got another BFN:(... AF is due tomorrow or Thursday. I can feel the little cramps beginning. I guess I'm out this month:( Hope you ladies get your BFP's. GL and FX'd!!!!!

11 years ago

There stil may be hope Tiffanityree!! still did not turn up yesterday for me and I told myself I'd wait till Thursday and retest is she still hadn't showed up but I caved thus morning and got a faint but extreemly darker than yesterday :) yesterday was almost even unseen so there is still hope! Hopefully this one sticks for me and I think I might go out and get a digital test just to double check :) good luck ladies

Leah xx

11 years ago

Leah congratulations!!!!! Fingers crossed for you xxx

I'm just about coming to the end of AF's visit, I'm on CD5 tomorrow so it's busy busy busy for the next 2 weeks lol!!! ;0)

11 years ago

I thought I would just let you ladies know too, the last few months trying I was getting heaps of strong symtoms convincing myself I was pregnant and every time so confused how I wasn't, this time around I had no major symptoms at all, the little ones here and there but non that really stuck around, so I really thought I would be out this month, I really thought I had no chance at all, and look how it turned out for me :) so don't worry If you don't get all the symptoms because it really dosn't mean anything :).

Leah xx

11 years ago

interesting, good to know leah.. and an early congrats to you!

11 years ago

Congrats Leah so exciting for you!!!! :-) And each time someone on here finds their BFP it means more hope for the rest of us!

So best wishes for a happy healthy pregnancy and beyond!!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Leah. Getting impatient waiting for thurs- and I hope to join you in a h& h 9 months:-)

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Leah! So happy for you!!!

I'm so ready for next week to start! My DH is going to make sure he's home every day (he works shift work and can be gone for more than 24 hours at a time) so we can BD every day for at least 5 days before O and O day itself. Because of his schedule we haven't been able to do that yet so I'm really hopeful that it will help.

This will be cycle number 3 for us, and I'm hoping third time's a charm!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo