Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Aww, Claire, I'm so sorry, hun! My thoughts are with you!

Fingers crossed for everyone!! :) Just remember: even with AF showing up again, it's the start of a new cycle to TTC again! :) Trying to stay optimistic, here. ;)

User Image

11 years ago

@ Claretux Hang in there! I know exactly what you are going through. I promise in a few days you will feel much better. It will happen very soon! God's timing is sometimes different from ours.

@ CCAM1711 !!!! on your . I pray you have a and on everything. What did you do differently this month?

Hoping and praying everyone receive their and and to those that already received their

11 years ago

Hi,
I am new here but the Dh and i have been ttc 2 mths now. I am really hoping for a May baby a great b-day present for my mom!
Congrats on all the Bfp's! Here's hoping there will be lots more!

11 years ago

Welcome catalysta!!

11 years ago

@Cataysta Hi :D, my dh and I have been trying really for 2 months as well, hopefully we both get our really soon!!

Ladies I have to say I am feelig very strange this month, I am due a visit from tomorrow and I don't have any of my usual symptoms at all. But did a pregnancy test today and got a , so will need to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

good luck all
and congrats on all wishing you all a

11 years ago

@Cataysta Hi :D, my dh and I have been trying really for 2 months as well, hopefully we both get our really soon!!

Ladies I have to say I am feelig very strange this month, I am due a visit from tomorrow and I don't have any of my usual symptoms at all. But did a pregnancy test today and got a , so will need to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

good luck all
and congrats on all wishing you all a

11 years ago

sorry about multiple post, don't know what happened xx

11 years ago

Hello All!
I am 23 and my DH is 25 and live in Illinois, USA. We were married in January and now are hoping to have our first child. I just want to say that I love this website and that I feel that there is a lot of support. I am hoping to have a May June or July baby.

11 years ago

I don't visit the board for a day and look what happens!

@ccam yay congratulations

leesa

I still have a -opk cd11... getting ancy! but sticking with the smep, having fun while doing so and hoping for the best

fx for some more may mamas

oh and magenta....totally

User Image

11 years ago

awwww man! showed up this morning at 3am!!! And holy crap did that hag come on strong!! That made it one day early....giving me a 23 day cycle. Oi.

So...moving on to the next cycle. Not overly upset or anything about this one, I think we are just going to try and hop to it every other day as much as possible from roughly CD 9 to CD 17-ish and just hope for the best!

Those OPK packs get expensive!! and honestly....I still can't tell WHICH exact date I actually O on. I typically have two (+) days so I was counting the second one as my O day, but I also think it could have been at some point in between both tests as well.....whatever. We are talking about hours!

to everyone else!! I'm going to take a break from the forum unless I have something overly exciting to post!!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo