Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Congrats to all the new May Mamas! Feeling like we nailed it this month but still waiting on Tuesday to test. I'm just 9dpo. However, it seems nearly impossible to wait that long. Wish us luck! Enjoy the early days growing your sweet babies!

11 years ago

@ Marsmama I am also 9dpo(I think) . I am going to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to test as well. Do you have any symptoms? What are you feeling so far?

11 years ago

@tiffanityree. Exciting! My most convincing symptoms were pink CM last night that turned into thick white CM this morning. I've been pretty consistently cramping for 2days, my bust is full, heavy and tender. This has to be it, right!? What about you? Are you experiencing symptoms? Yay baby dust to us! Glad I'm not the only one facing the longest 3 days of my life!

11 years ago

@Marsmama YAYYY sounds exciting. You have more convincing symptoms than I do. From ovulation till about 6 dpo my nipples were extremely sore. I count that to ovulation . My bust has also been extremely heavy and full. Ummm that's about it I think. Oh today I had some white thick CM but not much. I also had cramping between 5 and 6 dpo. Other than that nothing. I'm trying to stay pretty positive but it is extremely hard. I pray we both receive our 's . to us. and

Oh and keep me posted on everything and symptoms

11 years ago

@ mrscml How's it going so far? Have you experienced any symptoms?

11 years ago

@catalysta- Beautiful !!!! You can confirm by going to any health department for a blood test and look in phone book or ask friends for a good OBGYN. I�m sure someone will direct you to the right place. and .

@Marsmama & tiffanitytyree- I am also 9 dpo and dying to test . It�s so hard not to, especially with 2 test just lying around lol. My plan is to wait until after is past due on the 15th. I hope I can wait . Testing early has come back to bite me in the butt twice and then I am sad. So far my most convincing symptom is very tender boob s . I never ever have had them this tender. I am praying this is it . Its my first cycle on Clomid. for all our .

11 years ago

I caved, tested, and got a BFN. I'm not counting myself out because AF isnt expected until tues-thurs. I knew it was a bad idea, even my man told me not to, but I couldn't resist the temptation. I knew it was likely too early, but a 65% chance seemed possible. Doh! I'm confused as to why my symptoms can be so strong. Aren't symptoms caused by hcg? shouldn't there be a detectable amount if it's enough to throw my body outa whack? I guess only time will tell, besides, my mind has been known to pull some pretty awesome tricks on me in the past. Pink implantation spotting at 8dpo has to be one of the best. I didn't find out about my first pregnancy until I was two months along because I was so carefree and just not paying attention. It wasn't until a friend asked me if I was pregnant, then it dawned on me. That was the fastest, darkest blue line I ever saw. Then I was like, "oh that explains my huge boobs, nausea and exhaustion!". I wish I had been paying attention so I knew what I was looking for this time around. Just trying to stay positive and not let my hastiness get me down!

11 years ago

Well I am finally leaving the May Mommy Forum and off to the June board. came this morning yet again! Only a 20 day cycle. I'm getting so frustrated with my body, clearly I'm not even ovulating. I've gone from 80 day cycles to 13 days, to 20. GRR.

Well, here's hoping June will work for us. My family has 6 June birthdays, so a grandbaby/niece or nephew would fit right in there.

And I will say I am more happy to have MORE frequent cycles than to wait for months for one like before. But still.. PLEASE LET ME OVULATE.

GOOD LUCK, , and Prayers for all of you with your beautiful beans, and still in the TWW.. I wish you all the best! Everyone else.. see you in the June Baby Forum!

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck babiessoon. Have you been to the doctor about your cycles? There may be an underlying condition, and finding out/treating might help your chances of conception! Best of luck to you!

AF is due today and shes not here yet. I've already tested a couple days ago and got a bfn so I really don't expect her to be late. I feel crampy so I'm sure I'll see her soon.

How is everyone else doing? Good luck to the ladies waiting to test!

Christa

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Thanks Christasky, I have been to the doctor back in March. He gave me Provera to kickstart a cycle twice, (March and June).. then since June I've had I think SIX cycles. So.. I hesitate to talk to him again, I don't like the Provera and would rather not take it again. I'm doing Vitex to regulate myself, and also don't want to tell him that and possibly get in "trouble" for going the natural route. :/

Anyway in his opinion "time will fix it" , he believes it may be due to my being somewhat underweight. And he did hormone testing via bloodwork and didn't say anything concerned him, soooo. .. I'm just hoping.

Thanks for your well wishes! I truly hope you and everyone here finally gets their BFP and quickly.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo