Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Also I am from Michigan! I am 34 and Dh is 39. We have been trying for our second for 2 years! We are getting old trying LOL!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone! I am definitely a WMM!! Hubby (32) and I (32) have been seriously ttc #1 since Jan. We had intended on ttc last July but found out that I have 2 blood clotting disorders (MTHFR homo and Prothrombin hetero). so I had to see MFM for pre-conception cousling and to find out what I needed to do differently. After all the tests and meds we were finally ready to start trying in Jan.
Unfortunaley it's not happened so far. :( I have had serveral friends in the last year get pregnant on "accident" or after only trying for 2 months!!! It is so furstrating to me and hubby! Hopeing this is our month! I was diagnosised the PCOS in March and was started on Metformin then and this sycle is my first taking clomid!!! I am hoping the clomid is just what we need.
Also, I am CD 4 and pretty regular with 30-32 day cycles and ovulation around day 16-17. Howeer I am told that clomid could change when I O?!?
Good luck to all you ladies! Hope we see lots of BFP this cycle!!!! :)

11 years ago

Hello :)

Just a quick update, I am 13dpo today, took another Hpt test first thing thus morning and seems to have that same extreemly faint line as yesterday, I don't want to show DH the tests yet cause there is no point in two of us getting our hearts broken yet again with another The tests I'm using is a bulk lot I got off of the Internet and beginning to wonder if I should be trusting them, cause I would expect for 13dpo if it was positive the line would be a lot darker instead of barely visible :( well is due any time within the next 3 days so guess I'll just sit it out and wait, if she turns up guess I'll be joining all you lovely ladies again for that nasty wait :).

Leah xx

11 years ago

@ Leah I am 11 dpo and tested this morning and got an BFN on a $tree test. I purchased a CB digital and will not test again till wednesday. AF is due Thursday so we'll see. I really hope we get our BFP's this week:)

11 years ago

Goodluck @tiffanityree I'm not gettin my hopes up this month as I just " don't feel pregnant" but hey you never know :) hopefully we do get our by the end of the week :) I'll give untill Thursday before I test again :)

Leah xx

11 years ago

Hi WMMs, it's nice to wake up and read all the action happening in another time zone!

I just wanted to share that this morning I got a + on my OPK and I'm only CD7. My Mum actually suggested testing earlier because she said she got pregnant with us 4 kids right after her period every time- I even got past a diaphragm!

Anyway my point is although my cycles have been so erratic since my mc in March I was still testing for O from Day 10-20 and was starting to worry I wasn't ovulating or using the OPK properly. Now with a + on Day 7 I guess I've been missing it (I don't get any other signs like some of you lucky ladies).

Have a great day/night everyone!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies, hope it's not too late to join this! I am definitley hoping for a May baby. I'm CD 12.. not sure when i ovulate, i can never tell! Our plan is to have sex every other day this entire month!

Hubby and I are both 28 and are TTC #1. So excited I can share and join this journey with you all.

11 years ago

@NSINGH, welcome:)... I am waiting to test on Wednesday. Hopefully, I get a BFP! If not DH and I plan on doing exactly what you are doing. BD every other day for the whole full month LOL... Well I wish you luck and support and I pray that you receive your BFP!

11 years ago

Sounds like there are going to be a lot of happy DHs this month

Any of you who have had a miscarriage, can you pleeeease respond to my question about cycles after mc?
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/answers/question.php?qid=23051

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hoping to start hearing good baby news from you all soon! And then you all tell me your tips and tricks!

Magenta, in regards to your earlier post, it is normal to ovulate early or later any given month based on various factors. Ok, well I'm not a doctor, but this is what I have found in my online research. So while most of the time you may O on CD 14, stress and hormonal changes can make it later or earlier. I would love to try the fertility monitor but can't justify spending the money on it.

Anyway, good luck and lots and lots of baby dust!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo