Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!

Welcome to all the newcomers!
(and hi nsking83! )!!

I'm in the TWW now, and not as anxious about is as I have been the last month! (Chill is still my new mantra!)

What I AM exciteed about though, is that my testing time/AF is the last weekend in August, which also happens to be my birthday weekend! So keep your fingers crossed that I get a as a birthday gift!

How is everyone doing?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!
I am 11DPO and had a BFN yesterday early morning. I am do to get AF tomorrow so it is more than likely that the BFN is correct right?
(How am I doing on my abbreviations??)

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,

CD 5 here, and starting my first month of OPKs, and also bought some preseed to try this go around. I went with the clearblue digital OPKs. The instructions say to use FMU, but I've read elsewhere on the internet that OPKs are best from 2PM-4PM?? Anyone have any insight as to which time is best to get that smily face?

Hope all of you are doing well. GL and Hope to hear about some soon!

User Image

11 years ago

@BGGirl A BFN at 11dpo isn't necessarily a firm negative from what I understand. I think the average for BFP is actually at 12dpo, which means that some people will get results earlier and some will get them later than 12dpo. I've read about a lot of people who don't even get a faint BFP until 14 or 15 dpo. So don't give up yet!

@mrscml I think afternoon is supposed to be better but that was for non-digital. I'm not sure about the digital ones...

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Charlotte! I will try again in the morning I guess. Have been exceptionally moody the last couple of days but that could be AF but I am typically not that bad moodwise before it happens. My poor DH!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, I am a wmm is that right? lol. My Husband and I are ttc number 2. I got my implant out ( nexplananon) on the 20th June and have been trying since. My af visit should be the 27th this month ( I think) still trying to get to grips with my cycle since only two periods so far.

With my first he was a surprise pregnancy and a very happy one at that so did not have any of this ttw, which is driving me crazy!! If all of these symptoms I have don't mean I am pregnant I am going nuts lol.

Good luck wishing everyone bfps and lots of sticky sticky baby dust to all

p.s testing for the first time at 9dpo ( think I am becoming a POAS) lol

11 years ago

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a nice weekend. Knowing this group, a lot of BD going on! hehe..

I am pretty sure I ovulated on Friday the 17th which would make today 3 DPO. I won't be tracking symptoms like i did last month, it was extremely stressful. Let's see!!

11 years ago

I AM SOO Dissapointed. I have been trying and trying and trying and tryyinnngggg to get my cycles on track, this month I bought Fertilitea, OPKs, PreSeed, I'm temping,... I am so ready to give up, NOTHING WORKS FOR ME. I am so frustrated.

OK I am on CD 14!! And last night I started a little brown spotting and thought maybe it could be ovulation spotting despite a neg OPK .. and then today it is like Hard Core brown/reddish spotting continually. WHAT THE HECK Is happening. I feel like my doctor will dismiss it again. I have had like five periods in since June. Before that I would have cycles as long as 50+ days. UGH. I had to be on Provera twice.

I don't know what to do. It seems sooo hopeless.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello newbies!!! Well AF showed up 4 days late. Maybe all the stressing is throwing me off. So, new plans for this go round. NO STRESSING AND MORE PRAYING!!!!

@ Mrscmi I am CD2 and I also purchased Preseed. I will try the SMEP and pressed and see how that works for me. U should look up the SMEP and the success rate and try it this month since you are on CD5. Good luck!

@ BGGirl LOL you are doing just fine with the Abbreviations. Last month I was so lost with all the abbreviations that I found myself catching a attitude. lol But I googled and also found this site so that help SO MUCH!

@ Leah How is it going? Keep us updated please:)

Well ladies as most of you are in your tww and the most agonizing stage;)... FX'd and much BABY DUST!!!!

11 years ago

@BGGirl, I didn't really get a noticeable faint positive untill I was 12 DPO (AF's due day) so deffinatly do not lose hope :)

@Tiffanityree- so far so good :) I will be 5 weeks tomoro and all seems to be going great, I went to the docters on Friday to get it confirmed and he only did a HPT test and deffinatly came back positive :) he wants to see me again at 7 weeks to get a blood test book a scan and get my referral to the hospital for my appt with midwife :) He said we'll wait untill the 7 weeks to do it all because he knows I've had a few mc's and he dosn't want to get my hopes up, but so far running smoothly :)

Good luck ladies
Leah xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo