Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Ugh, 11dpo and already feeling very out. Cramps yesterday like AF was coming. Not due for about another 4 days but maybe I'll be early? Think my hormones are still messed up from a ketosis diet I did this summer.

kgrady - how you doin cycle buddy? Thanks for the CM explanation.

Sorry mommawannabe. I have fingers crossed for you for next month!

el - thanks for the great explanation about opks! I didn't know all of that. I love all the info sharing on here!

Christa - I hope you get a big fat +OPK this weekend so you can bang bang bang it out!

Welcome to the newbies!!

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

@GrantsMama I think my body is just playing with me now! Lol.. Last night I was cramping again.. I swear i read the little ticker and it says "sore/tender breast" and BOOM guess who gets sore breasts!! I swear this its the longest 2 weeks of my life!! *such a newbie*

11 years ago

LOL!! I know! My symptoms list gets longer the more I read. I don't think it's because you're a newbie - you're just hopeful. Heck, I've had a kid before and I'm psyching myself out too! The TWW is just a beast.
Xo

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Good morning girls! I am on CD15 and I got my smiley face OPK yesterday afternoon so the DH and I will be banging it out this weekend! Congrats to everyone who has already received their BFP's! To the rest of us lets keep trying!

11 years ago

Hi mrscml Smep is going well. I have the day off thank God! I try again tomorrow. So, DH wakes up this morning asking did I get a smiley face this morning. He goes because when you get a smiley face I get a smiley face. LOL . I'm so exhausted and the first thing out his mouth is a darn smiley face. I couldn't help but laugh and smh. Well I know you have a full weekend with lots of . Get to it and I really hope we get our this month.

Welcome newbies

and lots of to everyone testing this weekend.

11 years ago

Yay for the +OPK jlgulley! Bang it out this weekend! Awesome!

GrantsMama, I appreciate the cheering! But I don't even know what's going on now- I thought I was 6dpo! But then I get the + (or almost +) OPK, but it was - today.....I'm thrown for a loop. Now I have cramps. I swear, it's a curse for my husband and I....I was married before, and have 2 kids-- both times I got pregnant with them it wasn't planned. Matter of fact, I was ON BC with my second one! My husband has a son that was unplanned. And now we can't get pregnant together! GRR

We always theorize that maybe God had us get together later in life (we met 13 years ago) because we couldn't have a baby together. He had us go have kids with other people before we ended up together. Who knows!

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

You ladies are quiet today....hopefully banging it out! Haha

Well I took another opk and it was also negative. So I put in when what was supposed to be due last month since I was a week early, and guess what? It says my O date is today! So that positive (or near positive) must have been right before my surge, and I happened to catch it. I told my husband the deal so we can't wait to hit the sack tonight.

Hope to hear how everyone is doing! Have a great holiday-- my TWW begins again tomorrow!

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Just checking in ladies! How is everyone feeling today?

, & to everyone!!

User Image

11 years ago

I can't believe this, I am crying right now. I just got my

I have had the weirdest day ever. This morning I wanted to test first thing because I'm 11dpo so I staggered out of bed (it's Sunday here and I'm not good in the mornings), did my test half asleep, waited 3 minutes (First Response Early Result) saw there was only 1 line, tossed it in the trash then went back to bed to snuggle with DP. He went to golf about an hour ago then I did what you are NEVER supposed to do - I fished it out of the trash and there were 2 pink lines. What the? So I read the instructions again and it says I should have waited 10 minutes but anything after 10 mins is invalid. But because I hadn't seen if the line had developed between 3 and 10 minutes I was in a quandary. So I researched on line and most of the sites say evap lines are not pink so I started to get a little excited but then they also said after 10 mins disregard any lines of any colour.

What to do? I went and bought another test. I followed the advice on peeonastick.com, set my timer to 9.30 mins then went in to see and ....OMG a , and darker than before!! Can this be true? Obviously I am trying not to get over-excited because I had a mc in March at 9 weeks but still, is this our little bean? It's Father's Day in Australia today so I'm going to wrap the tests up and give them to DP when he returns from golf.

Should I do a digital test just to be sure? I want to be 100% sure because he is still so upset about the mc.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Magneta! So excited for you. Yes, I would take a digital just because it is clear cut. It says PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT. I really believe you are and I wish you a . I pray that this little bean sticks . What did you do differently this month? Did you try anything different this month? once again on your . These May babies are not playing! WHOO HOO

Lots and Lots of

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo