Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 467 Replies | Last Page

@tgpreg.. booo.. don't lose hope. Get your bed ready for another cycle! hehe

CCAM.. congrats!!!! anything you did differently? any symptoms you had that you could share with us?? All the best

i'm 9 DPO today.. don't feel any symptoms.. oh well.. still waiting til the end of the week to test.. that's if doesn't show her ugly face.

11 years ago

Hi!! I am 32 and DH is 35. I am 8dpo, AF is due on Thursday. A few days ago I had pains in my left side, it felt like a kindey infections but was not one. No real symptoms until today when my bewbies got sore. I do feel out this month but I think that is because I got my hope WAY up last month when I had tons and tons of symptoms right down to nausea and dizzyness and I dont want to get to high on hope this time.

11 years ago

Hi All

My name is Sha, 28 and im from Singapore. this is my first TTC#1. I am on my CD24 and 9DPO. I really hope i got my O Date correctly.

I have all most of the early pregnancy symtoms like fatigue, nausea, vommiting, extremely bloated tummy, sleeplessness, feeling nauseas and throwing up at some smells and very sore breast and nipples.

My hubby seems a little excited that it seems like confirmed but i am keeping my options open as i don want to be disappointed. Any advice from the expert mummie..?

I am really excited to follow all of you who is TTC as we will be having our having bundle of joy together. I pray for all of us too.

Spreading some . =)

11 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Anyone else just starting their TWW? kgrady and nsking I think we're cycle buddies, right?

I'm 2dpo, planning to start testing at 9pdo. The problem is that my DH and I will be on vacation with his family out of the country next week so I'm having to pack HPT AND stuff for

It's going to be an interesting vacation!

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome to the new folks and congrats ccam!!

tpreg... booo!

So, I NEVER O before day 17 or 18, but Friday (cd12) I started testing with the opk and to my surprise I got a smiley face! Good thing we had gotten an early start on the this cycle, so I think we got a couple of good days in.

Of course my temps have been totally all over the place so I'm not even sure I actually ovulated, so I'm going to try to get in a couple more times if I can... just in case. But I'm acting as if I'm 2dpo today.

The last time this happened was back in November when I missed my O date completely, even though I still suspect it was later than day 13! But my temps were all over the place then too and that was the cycle I got my first BFP. I know that doesn't mean anything but I'll grab onto any hope I can, right?

I'm going on vacation for two weeks in September so If I really did O on Saturday then I'm either due for AF or *should* hopefully have a BFP on the day we fly out. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the BFP.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

@Charlotte Yes ma'am we are! I'm starting my first ever TWW haha!

I hope you get a BFP while on vacation, and I hope someone drops a house on (I've been watching too much Wizard of Oz)

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Sounds like everyone is doing well! Congrats to those with so far! Wow! And sorry to those that have had appear. I'm currently 8DPO, and I think she might be on her way to me as well.

I'm trying not to stress at every little symptom - really, after charting my symptoms over the last couple of months, I've found that Im usually ALWAYS experiencing fatigue and gassiness - so I think I'm just a really tired person that farts a lot !

But truly, the only thing that's different this time is that my nipples (not the entire breast) are a bit more sensitive than usual, and I've been experiencing some wacky dreams that I actually can remember (that hasn't happened to me in awhile).

My BBT chart luteal phase looks a bit different this cycle - right away I started with temps in the 98s - and I'm usually mid-to-low 97s, (maybe with one higher peak at 98.1 or so) even in the higher luteal phase, so I don't know what's up. You can check out my charts on my countdown page if you'd like. If any of you ladies have been charting longer and have any info, I'd be happy to hear it!

I'm getting ready to go on my work trip this afternoon (until thursday). is supposed to come Wed-Thursday so I did bring both sanitary stuff and a HPT. If I have an internet connection and test, I'll be sure to let you all know the outcome. If not, I'll see you all on Friday!

Cheers and to all!

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Congrats to all the new

Good luck the next go round for you girls who have had run ins with the horrible witch.

I thought I might describe some of my symptoms that I had noticed during my TWW for those of you who are tracking. God knows I was always searching on here trying to compare. Maybe it will help. Maybe it will put your mind at ease.

I don't remember the exact order that it all occurred, but my first symptom was sore BBs beginning right after ovulation. I found this weird because that doesn't usually happen until about a week before AF.

My other symptoms are as follows:

-dry mouth
-increased thirst
-tight feeling in my tummy (like I did too many sit ups)
-little twinges on both sides of my tummy near my ovaries
-slight gas
-watery CM
-very slight nausea
-have become very emotional (the littlest things upset me or tick me off and I am usually a very easy going person)

Hope this helps some of you during your TWW!!!

11 years ago

Hi girls! Congrats to all those who have gotten their bfp's already! My name is Jennifer and I don't post on here very often. My husband and I are trying for number 2. We had a missed miscarriage in December which resulted in a DNC in January. We have been trying to get pregnant again since March with no success. We have been using OPK's. This month we are going to do the deed every other day starting on cycle day 6. I am currently on CD10. Hopefully this is our month! We love May babies as our son was born in May.

11 years ago

Jennifer, welcome!

I also had a missed m/c in Dec resulting in a D&C in January... but I only recently started ttc again since I had to have an operation in April and was only given the ok to start again last month. Hoping this is the month for both of us.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo