Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Kgrady and Charlotte! I am 10-11 dpo and I want to test tomorrow but I really do not want to see another BFN. So I may just wait till shows or doesn't shows.

@ mrscml Hi girly. I know right? It is very tempting but I'm going to stay firm and hold off .

11 years ago

Well I caved and tested tonight at 9 DPO ang got a BFN

11 years ago

Hi girls!!

I also wannabe May momma and I am 8 dpo, CD22.
I am 33 year old and my DH is 34.
I am married since six years (2006)
I have had two chemical pregnancies and one abortion due to child having birth defects. TTC since 2010 and its been three years that I have not been successful in having a healthy pregnancy.
This month I will be testing on 18th Sept. Hoping for the best.
to all

and

11 years ago

@GL...head up girl- 9dpo is real early for a bfp. try again soon :-)

@tiff- im impressed with your self restraint. I'm going to hold off testing tomorrow. But if no af, testing wed 10 dpo and then fri 12 dpo. fx!!

welcome sunanshu

& to all!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I'm 30 years old and my husband is 30. We are TTC#2. I had a miscarriage at 6 weeksin July, had a D&C and now back in the game of symptom checking and imagining symptoms *lol*.

I am currently on CD27.I hope i get my BFP this month

to all!!!

11 years ago

Well, it's 5:00 am and I'm up because I have to pee. I dont want to because i am too afraid to test but I'm feeling too tempted not to. I am 12 DPO and CD 29. I range from 29-31CDs and all my tracking tools say I should expect AF tomorrow, so logically I should wait at least another day but history tells me she could be as late as Thursday. If that's the case, it's still pretty early in the game so a BFN wouldnt mean I was out. I tested yesterday and got a BFN using Wondfos. its getting harder and harder for me to accept that result. I used to handle it all okay! The reality is I will likely test, despite my own best judgement and I'm just going to hope it doesn't put a big damper on my day. I'm still feeling lots of BFP symptoms, I just hope they're not really signs of PMS!!

Good luck ladies! Bring on our BFPs!

@tiff, your willpower amazes me! I've never been very good at being patient.

Welcome sunashu and mbrizza!

Jlgulley, keep us updated!

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Congrats on the BFP's I see and to you :-) Ladies waiting to test good luck and

Im 14DPO, Iphone says AF due today but no sign of it yet, veins in nipples very prominent but nothing else. Not going to test until 16DPO... Im staying strong! havent got any PT's so cant be tempted until 16DPO!

@Marsmuma did you test ??

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

@MarsMama any updates?

@loveandhope you are a stronger person than I am! I was up first thing in the morning to test on 9 dpo and tested every day following!

@jlgulley that's still really early so don't give up! I was really bummed after getting BFNs on 9 and 10 dpo but I got a faint BFP on 11 dpo and it changed everything!!! Don't give up!

User Image

11 years ago

Hope you ladies keep us posted!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm new to this topic, but I am not new to wanting a May baby! I had a miscarriage in June so we haven't been able to try for very long. I'm currently 11 dpo and got a today. Plus my temp dropped this morning, but it's still above the cover line. I wish you all the best of luck with getting a this month! AF hasn't shown up yet and the better stay away! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo