Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Magenta!!!

Looks like I'll have someone to share my journey with! Just did an early response this morning and got my !!!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Can't wait for the days to pass so I can go and confirm it at the doctors. Want to make sure it's positive and that doesn't show up and then I'm making an appointment!!

and to everyone, I'm feeling lucky for you all today!!

Can't wait for next May!!!

11 years ago

@briony906 Hoping doesn't show either so you can have a

I'm so happy for you MAY MOMMIES!!!!!

To my ladies in the TWW: praying for you all and have that we get a too!!

, &

11 years ago

Yay briony!!!! Congratulations and yay for bump buddies with magenta.

How'd you tell DH?

User Image

11 years ago

Briony, what a lucky week!

And thanks for all your well wishes. I took a digital and it said 'Pregnant' so much more exciting than 2 lines!!

It was Father's Day here so I wrapped up the three tests with a Happy Father's Day card and gave it to DP when he arrived home. We just kept laughing then tearing up then laughing and hugging and laughing some more

I thought of another thing I have been doing differently - I never used to eat breakfast but I started a month ago and it improved my metabolism so could have been a factor too?

DP says not to get over-excited just in case but I can't help myself.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies, if I can do it you can too!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

AHHHHH GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO! I took it at about 430pm on a walmart cheapie and got a very faint positive! Then waited an hour and a half and took at First Response Early Result and got a definite positive! YAY for May baby!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@mommyjen11!!!

11 years ago

Briony and mommyjen!!!

Ok so what does that put our May Babies tally at ladies?? I think we have a pretty high success rate so far!

to the rest of us on our TWW.

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP! Could you guys tell me what you did differently this month, if anything? And if you had any symptoms that were different than previous months?

Jen, I'm very happy! We both had the creamy CM; I wonder if that's a good sign for me. I'm either 7dpo or 1dpo! I'm not sure!! lol

Anyway, how was everyone else's day today? I was more emotional than usual; maybe it's PMS. But I don't have any other symptoms except some cramping.

to everyone and to our newly pregnant ladies!

-Christa

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

to all you ladies with new :)
You've all got a exciting 9 months ahead of yous :)

Leah xx

11 years ago

OMG!!! We are on FIRE. to Briony906 and mommyjen11 on your . I believe that puts us at 5 or 6 May babies so far. Not sure though but WHOO HOO . This is a great way to go to sleep tonight. I'm so excited for everyone and I know there will be more in the next few days. to all who received their . Keep us all posted!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo