Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! Just found this thread, and I wanted to share my story with people who are symptom trackers (like I am!) to inspire some hope. This month of TTC has been very strange for me. I usually have pretty bad pregnancy symptoms starting every month around 5-7 dpo. the list includes naseau, feeling sleepy all the time, VERY frequent urination, and most of all SORE BOOBS! Every cycle that I have these symptoms I start to feel like "this is it! I have to be pregnant because of all these symptoms right?" and every month AF shows up right on time. This time it was different. I had no significant symptoms! I definitely was wondering what was going on. I though maybe I just didn't ovulate this month. I got really depressed thinking I was out again this month two days ago at 8dpo. (really early to be freaking out already I know, but the TTC was taking a toll on me mentally!) The next morning at 9dpo, still with no significant symptoms, I decided what the heck and took a test. THE FAINTEST OF FAINT BFP!!! Today I am 10 dpo, took another test about an hour ago and the line is definitely still there. DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE LADIES! Keep trying and you WILL get your BFP. Baby dust to all of you :)

11 years ago

@ Leah glad you're doing well! Keep us posted!

@ emjbaby2013 Welcome and So happy for you! It's so encouraging when others get their BFP! How long had you been TTC?

User Image

11 years ago

@mommyjen thanks for the info!

and to all our May Mommies!!! So extremely happy for you ladies!!

11 years ago

I didn't have any symptoms when I was pregnant before either! I remember I didn't have any of the "typical" TWW symptoms. We had just gotten back from our honeymoon and I had a major hankering for steak salads for 3 days straight. I never ate them before. Then the day before I found out, I had a tank top on and my husband told me my boobs looked huge! The next day I got my BFP at 9dpo. I didn't start having symptoms until about 6w.

How is everyone feeling? I feel like I have a UTI....I can't stop peeing and I have the constant feeling like I have to pee. It's obnoxious. Other than that I feel fine, no symptoms to note besides my cm being creamy.

-Christa

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

When I was pregnant in November I didn't have any symptoms either - though like @Christasky, my husband also told me my boobs looked bigger, even though I didn't notice a difference until he'd pointed it out. Funny that even with all our obsessing over everything our husbands knew before we did, lol!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Thank you ladies for all of the encouraging posts. I have been feeling really discouraged by everything today. I am 7DPO today, and not having many of the symptoms that I did last cycle. I had a negative pregnancy test today after having two faint positives tests on DPO5 and DPO6. I was even expecting it to turn negative because I had to wait for the HCG from my trigger shot to get out of my system, but still disappointing even though I know it is still way too early to tell. My only symptoms right now are sore boobs, bloating, abdominal pressure, and trouble sleeping/vivid dreams.

@christasky - sorry about the UTI!

@Tiffanityree - I also have to keep reminding myself that God is in control and it will happen in His timing. I am hoping you will get your BFP this month!

11 years ago

well ladys I think I am out this month, I am at 11DPO and AF like cramps started yesterday. Today I am having a little brown spotting like when is coming. AF is due tomorrow or Sunday so it's about right... I was feeling out this month but I think this confirms it...

User Image

11 years ago

Ok....I went to Dollar Tree to pick up a couple HPTs and while I was there I said what the heck let me pick up 1 or 2 OPKs too....well I had to pee when I got home so I took one, and I'm not sure but it looks positive to me! I didn't take any OPKs and just assumed my O day based on O pains and my CM. But this is bizarre. Any ideas? If I post the pic would anyone wanna take a look?

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

@christasky That's so crazy! Better "Bang It Out!!!"

About CM... I have read everywhere that around the time you ovulate your cm is eggwhite like you know, to help carry the sperm to the egg.. yadda yadda yadda.. Well the week after my period and the week i ovulated I had no cm, completely dry.. I had no idea what to think, everywhere I read said I should've had slippery/eggwhite cm..

Anybody else have issues like this?

Cycle buddies: Nothing today. Feel like my normal self.

User Image

11 years ago

You should order some preseed. I had issues before where I'd have a positive OPK but no EWCM, and I was told that not having that CM can cause a "hostile environment" for the sperm. So we used preseed and got pregnant that first month. You can still O without the EWCM but sometimes it's hard to conceive without it.

I posted the pic- #49683 if anyone wants to give their input. It doesn't look as dark in the picture (isn't that always the case?) but if you look to the right it's dark as hell!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo