Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 467 Replies | Last Page

@ el2011, I feel the exact same way! Lots of weird pressure/twinges and every once in a while I get a stabbing pain. I hadn't been hungrier than normal until today. I had the same breakfast I always have and by the time my lunch hour rolled around I was starving! I've eaten and I feel somewhat better but I'm still having dull cramps. Come on implantation!

Trying not to be too hopeful but I feel like we did everything right this cycle so I'm hoping it pays off!

@ kgrady keep us posted!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm out this month and for a second May baby just appeared. I am aactually quite upbeat about this because I was worrying because it was late and all I was getting was . So to try try and again lol fingers crossed for next month :D.

for all on their ttw. Hopefuly see some of the other ladies who have had their in a June mummy buddy forum if not good luck fr your ttcing
xxx

11 years ago

Ladies, I have another question.. I'm new to all of this, like I said earlier in the thread...

My question is how the heck do you check your cervix?! I swear everything feels the same!! Hahaha.

My cycle buddies: @charlotte17, @grantsmama, @el I am feeling very off today, I've been super lazy today and all day long I felt like I was starving, even like 2 hours of just eating! Maybe "the munchies" are part of the TWW?

Everyone still in the running for being a May Mommy

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!!
I am 13DPO today and so far my symptoms are: sore nipples, fatigue, some nausea, breasts are full/heavy, and maybe some slight pressure. Usually around this time I have symptoms but it seems like my symptoms are completely different this time around. I took a test one of those equate blue dye test and got a faint positive like 2 days ago but I know everyone tells you not to trust them . So i took a new one with the 88 cents walmart test and a tweaker said she was able to see some type of line but wasnt sure if it had any color to it. Sooo I am going to re-test in the morning and see what happens. It will be a year in Oct that we have been trying so I guess it my AF shows Sat then I am going to go ahead and schedule an appt to talk to a doctor about fertility.

User Image

11 years ago

@ kgrady - Ha! I love your list - sounds promising. I however have added "weepy" to my list which makes me think the is coming. Fell apart tonight cuz DS wanted to kiss my hubby goodnight and not me.

>>I want to bump the Cervix question too. Seriously, it's all just indistinguishable squishyness! Experts?<<

@mommawannabe -Wow sounds promising! Please keep us updated when you test. My fingers and toes are crossed for you.

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

@ kgrady I've been feeling really weird all day too. My stomach just feels uneasy. At this point I can't tell if my bbs are actually sore or if I've made them sore from poking at them.

As far as checking your cervix, I don't have a clue! I've always heard that it's pretty unreliable so I've honestly never tried. I don't need anything else to obsess over...

User Image

11 years ago

I really thought for sure this month but on last cervix check i found a bit of pink so looks like will show up tomorrow.... First month I have actually emotionally reacted maybe because I realize that getting lazy hasn't helped or that I will most likely need surgery for sure before conceiving... Anyways I think we will wait to see what the docs say before I continue this spiral... Good luck ladies!

11 years ago

Hello ladies and welcome newbies!!! Well I went to the Dr. today to discuss my concerns about ttc. Although, it is DH and I fourth month trying I had concerns and questions. So, I had a myomectomy two years ago along with two other surgery procedures when I was 17. The Dr. suggested that I get a HSG done next month to check my tubes to make sure they are not blocked. Due to the surgeries she stated that the scar tissue could possibly block my tubes . So, that has had me extremely depressed today. I pray I really get my this month because I REALLY don't want to go through that. Well I believe I O'd somewhere between yesterday and today. I will " BANG IT OUT" tomorrow and take Sat off and " BANG IT OUT" again on sunday. I used pressed this month so hopefully it helps me get my . Well I don't want to bore you ladies with my sad story but needed to tell someone. DH doesn't seem bothered at all. He keeps saying this is the month baby! But it just doesn't feel like it. I'm going to do some serious PRAYING tonight and leave it up to God because he's in control. I will feel much better tomorrow after all the praying I'm going to do tonight. Thanks ladies! to all.

11 years ago

@kgrady Here is how I check my cervix.... beware this may be tmi for some.

So the way I do it is sticking my longest finger (middle) inside. Right after AF you should feel it by about 1/2 way inserted. It feels like a knob. Its either going to be low or high. High cervix means you have to insert your finger in as far as you can before feeling it. As far as texture. Its either going to be soft (like feeling your lips) or firm like the tip of your nose. As far as opening the best way I can descibe is like this... if you feel small know or cervix, then its most likely closed. If its open it will feel like it blends in with the rest of the insides. lol I dont know I am not to good on the closed/open part. HOPE THIS HELPS!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@ Tiffanityree I'm still going good, felt a little off today for the first time since being pregnant, just hope it's not my son's gastro that I've caught. Only 1 week to go untill I go see my Docter for some blood work and to make appointments for scans and the hospital, finally starting to sink in I think, I will deffinatly keep you pasted though, I am 6 weeks 2 day today :)

As I mentioned earlyer on in the thread, do not stress if you have no symptoms because I really had no real ones that jumped out at me, I actually thought I was out because of no signs. If anything I've only just started getting symptoms now, my boobs are huge and killing me and I can hardly keep my eyes open :(

Good luck ladies, your time will come and I'm sure it will be sooner rather than later :)

Leah xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo