Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 467 Replies | Last Page

@GrantsMama Lol me too! Unless I have the next Michael Phelps growing inside me, there is no way lol! I just started with my crazy dreams... I am a serial mass murderer in my dream world, lol. Except this morning.. I had a dream my husband gave me a vase with ice water with clear fish swimming all around... Weird...

Lol, if anytime else is having crazy dreams I'd love to hear about them

11 years ago

I just did the calculations for this cycle I'm at (CD 3) and it says my approx. due date would be June 2.....so whoever is out this month...let's move on over and be June Moms!!

to all the BFP's so far!!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

Just checking in ladies! I'm 3dpo, feeling pretty normal except for some slight cramps/pressure. Not sure if it's a symptom or I'm just hyper-aware of every little twinge right now!

How is everyone doing? Who is testing this week?

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to all who got their bfp and are expecting may babies! Baby dust to all who are trying for a june baby, me included. I'm Jozzy and I'm new here. Me and my long term bf are ttc #1. This is my first cycle charting and I will try more things as needed during my journey. When you ladies make a thread for the june babies and sept testers I will def be joining!

<3 Jozzy

11 years ago

@ Charlotte- I am 11DPO today.. still too afraid to test. I feel out this month. Haven't had any real symptoms stand out besides some slight cramping since O. Who knows though, that all could be in my head.

AF is due Friday, will test Saturday if i don't get anything.

11 years ago

I also out this month so yep it June babies for me, i worked out dates to be due 3rd June if it happens this cycle. Although, doc says that because I have had 2 C Sections already that I wont be allowed go full term and baby will be born 2 weeks before due date so crossing everything as always May or June, I don't care as long as it happens soon. Wishing all you hoping for June Babies love and and lets hope we get our this time around.

User Image

11 years ago

I am 5 dpo today, my symptoms are serious aching in my lower back, pinching pains in pelvic area, heart burn and headache. This month i am going to try not to stress and let nature take it's place. The more i stress i more i lower my chances. But these symptoms popped out of no where, i didn't have this last time.. the pain has let up but my lower back still aches.. oh well I hope we all get our this month.

11 years ago

8 dpo today, last night i slept horribly... had really bad hot flashes (all I had on was a t-shirt), and big time cramps. My stomach also not so happy. I don't think I am sick.. I spent most of the day ok although still had some bad cramps when I got up this morning. Also really bloated..
Now it's 77 degrees inside my house and I having chills, I had to put a blanket on. I am not sure what to think, I don't have a fever, and otherwise i feel fine. Not sure what can cause this.

User Image

11 years ago

@Kgrady- thanks so much darling

Congrats to all, I have my fx for all of ya still in it.

See those that are out in the June thread =D

11 years ago

@nsingh- im oso 11 dpo today. having all the symtoms and im oso waiting for sat to test. Lets keep our fingers crossed together..

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo