Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

I got my smiley face on my OPK this a.m.! Wooohooo! We've been a lot his cycle so !

I'll be entering that dreaded TWW sometime this weekend - argh! Although I'm going to track my temps and symptoms, I'm not going to stress about them. I'm going to be chill! It's my new mantra!

Hope everyone is happy it's friday! Have a good weekend!

to all!!

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Hey Ladies....2 dpo today for me.

No symptoms at all since O day. I have had creamy/lotiony cm yesterday and today, but that's it.

I am not even going to bother recording any symptoms or focusing on them unless they are so overwhelming that they distract me from whatever I'm doing that day.

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

to all who are Oing right now! I can't wait until we're all testing! I hope we get a bunch of soon!

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome ladies! Well AF has not showed her evil face yet and I refuse to test right now. I'm two days late and I last tested on 12 dpo. If it does not show by monday I will head to the Dr. I wonder why it's late? I have never been late EVER! Well I have changed my diet and I am taking prenatal vitamins so, maybe that has something to do with the change in my body. However, I wish you ladies a lot of LUCK as most of you are Ovulating now. FX'd and Baby Dust to you all.

11 years ago

Wow Tiffanityree you're a stronger person than I am! I would be testing every day right now. If you haven't testing for a couple of days and is late, why don't you want to test before Monday? Whew I'd be dying to get an answer!

Any symptoms???

User Image

11 years ago

I have a question, I just started to use opks this cycle. I haven't gotten a positive yet and today is cd 16. But yesterday a ton of egg white cm. does that mean I just ovulated or is that a sign to continue to bd? And when's get a positive does that mean u just ovulated or a sign to bd more?

So confused lol.

11 years ago

@nsingh -

Yes! you should a lot right now! and every day until 2 days AFTER your first positive OPK!

You are most fertile before that egg pops, actually, and the EWCM is a good sign that you will pop an egg very soon! So get on it!

I'll bet you get your positive OPK in the next day or two.

btw what brand of OPK are you using? I used to use the strips and found them to be really inconsistent! Although it costs more, I now use Clearblue Easy digital OPKs as there is no guessing! One cycle I used both the strips AND the CBE, just to see if the strips were workiing. I never got a line as dark or darker with the strips (at least, in the time period the directions said to look). I''ve got better than 20/20 vision, and also have a strong background in art, and those strips and their slight changes were just not definite enough for my eyes. I literally had to wait a hour sometimes for that strip to show. No probs with the CBE at all.

It's worth it to me to know for sure, so I invest in the CBE ones!

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

@Daph

Thanks so much for the advice will get the bd on as soon as we both get home from work. As far as the opks, I am using the test strips. I haven't gotten a dark line yet either. Now I'm thinking am I testing at the wrong times? They were pretty cheap but you are right I should invest in something more accurate!

Thanks again and here's to for everyone!,

11 years ago

@ nsingh I totally agree with Daph about the strips being really inconsistent. I haven't used the digital ones yet but I've gotten dark lines using First Response Easy Read Ovulation Tests. They work the same way as the strips (with a test line and a control line) but I think they're better quality so they're more reliable than the strip tests that come in bulk. A lot of other threads have found strip OPKs and HPTs to be unreliable with many people complaining that they just give a faint line no matter what.

No matter what kind you choose, you should BD the 5 days or so before you expect to O, the day you get a positive OPK and the following two days after that positive OPK (most positive OPKs mean you'll O within the next 24-48 hours). So basically you should BD every day for a week or so, with your expected O being around day 5/6 of your week-long BD spree

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the tips on the OPKs ladies. Started the dreaded CD1 today, but going to spring for the clear blue easy OPK. I like the idea of an easy to read vs the strips. to everyone. Let's get some

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo