Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 467 Replies | Last Page

@jlgulley. I started taking prenatals the beginning of August. We 5 days before ovulation week, then 5 days the week of ovulation. I found a wedge pillow http://valuemedicalsupplies.com/wedge.jpg at a yard sale for $3 and we used it about 5 times during , but every time we were done I would put it under my hips.

TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Charlotte! That looks positive!!! I'm pretty sure you're preggers! Let us know if you test again ok? How nice to find out on vacation. You'll have all those vaca photos documenting the glowy smile on your face!

kgrady - your digi pic is adorable! Congrats again!!! I'm so happy for you!!

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Thank you so much @grantsmama I'm hoping this little bean doesn't go anywhere and stays where its supposed to!

@charlotte I'm so excited for you!! 2 cycle buddies.... 2 BFP??

@El I'm praying you'll get a BFP!!!

May mommies are on FIRE!!! Good luck ladies!!

11 years ago

You all give me hope that it may happen yet. I'm currently in the TWW and just had bloodwork done for my first round of clomid. 2 years and counting on ttc, but I still have hope thanks to all of the May 's!!

Congrats to all the new momma's to be!!!

11 years ago

@ Charlotte looks like a BFP to me.
and I pray you have a . Did you do anything different?

@ Kgrady that digital is super cute. I can not wait to hear his reaction. again!

@ mrscml Hey girlie . Well I don't know what dpo I am. I'm just all confused over here. I got the smiley face last week but I didn't feel like I ovulated. I had no symptoms at all not even CM. But I still "BANGED IT OUT" What is weird though the last two days I've had cramps and CM so, could I have just ovulated? Could the smiley face be wrong? Either way I will still " Bang it Out" every other day until arrives. However, if I did O last week I should be 5, 6, or 7 dpo . Lol I really don't know. Anyway enough about me. How's it going with you?

on all the so far. I am so excited to be apart of such a wonderful group of ladies. and to those in the tww . I hope we see a lot more and break some records on this site.

11 years ago

KGrady and Charlotte!!! Wow I think that's at least 10 on this thread

My symptoms completely changed yesterday, right on 4 weeks. My boobs gorged overnight and the gas started! And my sense of small is now bionic so watch out dog!
I have had a persistent headache since finding out so that's the only yukky symptom but I'm not complaining

We haven't told anyone yet - would love to your opinions on this. To tell or not to tell before 6 weeks? Before you hear the heartbeat? Before 12 weeks? What do you think?

Is there anyone left in their TWW that can still be a May baby?

I hope the June thread is as lucky as this one, I'll be pulling for all of you

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

@magenta i haven't had any big symptoms yet. We have told our moms and I told my best friend. Mainly because if something bad were to happen, they'd be the ones I'd need the most.

I now have a Countdown My Pregnancy account, maybe I'll see the rest of you May mommies there!

11 years ago

Hey magenta! Thanks for checking in and giving an update! You sound right on schedule. I remember the boobies being a little painful around that point. And seriously I could smell things a mile away!

With our first I was so superstitious I waited until after 12 weeks to tell anyone, including family. (well I gave in and told my sister around 9weeks, but hey she's my sis!) But I think I would tell family a little earlier if we have another - it's nice having people root for the peanut and if, god forbid, something happened, I think I'd like to have family around me. But it's such a personal decision. Trust your heart.

I guess you could say I'm still in the running for May. Still no AF on CD28. I'm normally a regular 27 or 28 day cycle. All HPTs neg though.

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

We shared the news at 8 weeks, after seeing the heartbeat. Then we lost the baby a week and a half later, and felt kind of embarrassed that we just told all these people! Then there were people who didn't know we had suffered a loss who would ask about the baby and it was tough. I remember I was at a friend's wedding right before my D&C and someone came up and rubbed my belly. I started crying!

I'm not saying to hide your news until 12 weeks, because it's definitely hard to! I'd say wait until you see a heartbeat.

GrantsMama, how many days late are you? I am supposed to get mine on Sunday. I still think I'm out for the month. Just a hunch.

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Hi Magneta! mrscml and I are in our tww right now. I believe it may be a couple more. Well DH and I agreed that when we do fall pregnant we will wait 12 weeks. However, telling close friends and family early on is a good way to really experience the excitement. I pray you have a and on everything.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo