Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Brady!!!!!

@ tiff... I have shorter cycles, so figure its a good idea to start CD 8. I didnt explain the exact plan to DH, I just know he's game for BD every other night. When I get the + OPK, I'll explain we need to DTD for 3 days, and again, I dont forsee a problem haha. We are liking the preseed, but use it like a regular lube, not injecting.

Good luck to all the ladies testing this weekend :-)

TGIF

User Image

11 years ago

I am not familiar with the preseed? Can someone explain to me what it is?

11 years ago

@BGGirl I found this online- Pre~Seed is a lubricant that is sperm friendly. Most lubricants are not. It mimics the cervical fluid during ovulation to help support the sperm as it travels through the tubes. It is a lubricant that is used internally....

11 years ago

Yay Brandy!!

11 years ago

Oh my gosh congrats Brandy! So happy for you! Hoping your little bean sticks!!!

Clairetux have you tested at all? When is due for you?

No +OPK for me yet but it probably isn't due until Sundayish so I'm not surprised. I'm really hoping this is our month!

User Image

11 years ago

@Kgrady-Thanks! So is it only available online?

Okay so I did get AF yesterday so that makes this CD2 but guess what? I don't have to say goodbye to all the nice WMM's yet! Right now it says that my due date this cycle would be May 29!! Yay!! So I get to stay for a while :) Here's to STILL being a WMM! (previously when I entered my O date my edd would have been May 2 lol so I assume that once I get my O it would change to early June)

11 years ago

@BGGirl I've seen them at Walgreens & CVS, but I have seen it online. (ebay, amazon, ect.)

11 years ago

@bggirl and @kgrady I found preseed in target near the OPKs and HPTs.

User Image

11 years ago

hi, yeah have 2 tests both BFN on what I thought was 11 and 12 DPO but realised cold have been as early as 8 and 9 DPO ! cos after +OPK you O 12 -36 hours after and cos I was on night shfts never noticed anything ! so hopefully today is 12 DPO and not 14 DPO !!

Just got some dull cramps so hopefully not :( got loads of symptoms but thats what happened last month when I MC, so praying for a on mon onwards.

and to you all XXX

11 years ago

@Clairetux

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo