Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 467 Replies | Last Page

CONGRATS love and hope!!! amazing

10DPO and here blah! Feeling good though, if no arrives will test again Friday!

GL to all the other testers

User Image

11 years ago

annnnnd AF shows her ugly face 1 hour after I waste a frer. wtf. Grrrrr. onto the june board. But ill keep watching here- want to see some more may mommies.

User Image

11 years ago

Oh my gosh congrats loveandhope!!!

You and jlgulley need to hop on over to www.countdownmypregnancy.com and make profiles! A couple of us from here have started a May Baby Mamas thread on that site so you guys should join in!

to you both! Yay for May babies!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies....7 dpo today, CD 18. AF would be due anywhere from CD 23-27 based on previous cycles. However based on previous luteal phases....it is more like between CD 23-25.

Anyways...I guess I am just at a loss for what to think. My CM is nearly dry today, still have a high CP. Way different from the last 3 cycles. As you know...at this point last cycle is had creamy, obvious cm and medium CP. I have also had watery/less abundant CM in previous cycles though.

Yesterday I had some random symptoms throughout the day. The last few cycles I had been very emotional and had tender breasts on the outsides (near the armpit area) around 7-8 dpo....today I have nothing like that.

Every now and then(usually after a walk)....the veins in my neck, front of shoulders, and chest area become extremely obvious. Not popping out; just very blue. This happened yesterday evening and this morning.

Last night as I was lying in bed I felt this random popping/pulling sensation in my right uterine area...just off center.

Today, unlike yesterday, I had no high smell problems or excessive burping. That seemed to be isolated to yesterday only.

I'm torn between believe there could actually be a correlation with this cycle and pregnancy, or thinking that my cycles will never been similar month to month and I should just stop tracking.

How are you ladies doing?

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

Wow ladies! Congrats on your BFPs! I'm now cd 30, and 13dpo. Test yesterday was bfn, but no AF in sight. I had my man hide the tests so I won't be tempted again until fri if she doesn't show before then. Hoping the luck of the wbmms is coming my way!

11 years ago

Well like I said I have an addiction to peeing on sticks once I start. So clear blue digital this morning! It said "pregnant". I still can't believe it!!! I uploaded an image of it to my images! Eight months after D&C. Please little baby stick around!

11 years ago

Omy gosh CONGRATULATIONS to the new mammas, @loveandhope and @jlgulley!!

I AM AMAZED at the success of this thread! It is truly a miracle for each one of you! Take good care of yourselves and those little beans!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to the new mammas !!!!

Congratulations loveandhope and jlgulley!!

I am 9 DPO and five days left for testing. Waiting anxiously. The only symptom I experienced was stabbing pain in the right ovary area several times today. I had one follicle of 18 mm in the right ovary that had ruptured this month. I am not sure if this was implantation cramp but was happy.

and

11 years ago

@ jlgulley and loveandhope on your 's. I pray you both have a . Lots of and .

Well I tested this morning at 13 dpo and received a . Wont be testing again. I am out this month and I guess will arrive in the next few days . Im through trying for a while. to all the ladies that got their on this forum and I wish you all a .

11 years ago

Yay! Glad you got digital confirmation jlgulley! Let me know you've got a profile on countdownmypregnancy.com! We'd love to see you in the May Baby Mamas thread! Come on over!

@Tiffanityree is there any chance you O'd later than you think you did? If AF isn't due for a few more days, you're not out yet!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo