Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Kgrady and Binny!!

11 years ago

Hey BGgirl,

It ain't over till the fat lady sings, and in our case the fat lady is AF. I know waiting is super horrendous, but think happy thoughts, and try testing tomorrow morning if AF has not arrived?? I wish I could do more to help, but I'll be thinking of lots of for you!

Welcome new ladies :-)

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks mrscml! You are right.. happy thoughts are a must! :)

11 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies :D My DH said we could go get a FRER pregnancy test tonight so I will take it tomorrow :)

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, 8 dpo today.

I have a high CP and watery/slightly sticky cm today.

Boobs kind of hurt on the outsides of each yesterday, and still slightly today, but that happened at this time last cycle too.

Besides crying uncontrollably two mornings ago and then lashing out on DH last night (Poor guy) I haven't had one single symptom.

I'm trying to follow the mantra a friend of mine said (who has 2 kids) and it's...."If you're pregnant enough to have a BFP you are pregnant to have symptoms, otherwise, you are probably making them up"....which may be true for me. The last two cycles I had all these "symptoms" which ended up in AF.

My luteal phase is 11 days, and I believe I am always 11 days, soooooo. if AF doesn't show up in 4 days, I will start testing. I haven't purchased any tests yet, and won't until I am "late."

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

Welcome ladies! I hope that a bunch of us get our this month! To those who are waiting to test and keep us posted!

User Image

11 years ago

@Charlotte17 I start having every symptom I read online! I have to force myself to stop! Hoping AF takes a 9 month vacation for you!

11 years ago

@tgpreg ......."If you're pregnant enough to have a BFP you are pregnant to have symptoms, otherwise, you are probably making them up"....

This is so funny! I don't know how many times I've tried to convince myself I was making up my symptoms! Good luck to you and everyone in the forum! Hope you get your BFP!

11 years ago

tpreg you can also be pregnant and have NO symptoms... so, it doesn't really matter if you're making them up or not, lol. :)

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Last month i was definitely convincing myself that i had all the symptoms listed on this website, but that turned out to be a negative!

This cycle, I am trying not to pay attention to it unless it's very significant. I'm at 6 DPO and have had slight cramping, nothing major. I really am praying this is it for us.. i would be really nice to have a beautiful May baby!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo