Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

351 - 360 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@Emma - It can be completely normal. Sometimes it's like a heavier period, and sometimes it can be lighter. I always bleed 3-4 days, including the cycles where I had my chemical pregnancies.

User image

5 years ago

Ugh, I was at least expecting to see a shadow like line on today's test. But it's stark white. I know it's early, but I still feel bummed out.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

On a more confusing note - I got this after only a 2 hour hold.. Not sure which test to trust at the moment, since IC's are notorious for evaps.. But it's stronger than the lines I've gotten before on these.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Anna: Thank you, I know it is too early to start feeling down and out yet, but I'll get over it. Your symptoms are promising! How many dpo are you now? Your dinner sounded so romantic! My hubby got me a super huge box of Twix that says "I love you TWIX much" LOL... in case anyone was wondering what my favorite candy was

@Emma: I am unsure about the short bleeding. My late miscarriage I bled 2-3 weeks, my chemical I bled maybe a day longer than AF usually is... so I have no advice for you on the shortness of the bleeding...

@teacher: Congrats, that definitely looks positive!

@Pandorica: I personally HATE CB for early testing... blue dye tests at all for that matter. I definitely see something stronger on the IC test! Seems more solid and noticeable than your ER from yesterday! Your chart looks even more amazing!

@Kitkat: Ditto on the nails like Anna said!! I also do not see anything, but those $1 are not the best at picking up positives this early. So don't count yourself out yet

@agatch: So sorry AF showed for you

AFM: Another blaring this morning. Of course at 9dpo, I honestly don't know why I expect to see a blazing positive but I am still letting it get to me because I've been emotional the past couple days. Stressing over bills lately isn't helping (our mortgage went up) so a little bit of a hint of a line would've just been the thing to cheer me up... Hopefully I'll start to see the hint of something soon...

User image

5 years ago

pandorica - I can definitely see a line on your IC!!

5dpo and I've been having crazy cramps today - at one point I had to stop and lean against a table for a little while

<a href=

5 years ago

Ladies dr has confirmed I’m now not pregnant by blood test, I also did a home test which was negative, I’m going to see gp later to check me over and make sure everything is ok ( I feel weird downstairs) anyways I tried a opk yesterday which was faint then I’ve done this one today and looks like I’m coming up to ovulate maybe soon, can I ovulate early after a chemical ? I think we are going to try again this month so obviously don’t want to miss it but not sure weather to trust this or not again thank you ladies for your support x

user submitted image

5 years ago

I think I'm out. I did some research and it looked like AF came early. It started light and got heavier with clots ...and got a sizable one after the test. AF can suck it.

5 years ago

@Emma: So sorry for your loss, but good to know you are ready to take the next step forward and try again it does look close to being positive. I'm unsure how long after chemical you can ovulate again... keep an eye on OPKs for a few days and see what happens. If you get a clear positive, it wouldn't hurt to BD just in case if you're in the mood to.

@Kitkat: so sorry AF showed for you

Cramping badly today... like I keep expecting to see spotting after I use the restroom because I'm cramping so bad, I swear it feels like AF trying to come a week early... Ugh, so uncomfortable.

User image

5 years ago

So happy for you, Sam!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo