Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

61 - 70 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Ok so went to the doctor on Wednesday about the pain I have been having on my left side off and on along with what feels like uterine pulsing discomfort. They did blood work and it was normal so not pregnant. Doctor expects I either have a cyst or the start of another ectopic pregnancy. So today I took a test and the start of this second line was there in 30 seconds, but it was hard to capture on camera. At 10 minutes it looked like the photo. I am starting to think doc may be right and it is the start of another ectopic. Wednesday she had me schedule an ultrasound for the 25th to check because that is the soonest they could get me in. I just don’t know what to think right now. I don’t know if I can mentally handle a 3rd miscarriage.

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Seems like this is going to be yet another confusing cycle.

8 dpo - squinter on predictor early
9 dpo - negative CB early but a faint line on an IC
10 dpo - negative predictor early

And today I definitely can see a line on that IC and it's stronger. What is going on? Going to the pharmacy tomorrow to buy a different brand and hopefully get a more definite answer, I don't trust the ICs. My boobs are hurting more now and are sore when I touch them. Have more cramping now too.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Better light and a bit dried. With my son I got a faint line on 11 dpo, but it was very noticable right from the start, nothing I had to quiestion..

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

So just an update... I'm feeling a bit better today regarding the negative... I think I'm still gonna test tomorrow and see what happens, if negative again I'm waiting till Friday... I just have so many of the same type of symptoms and feels that I had with pregnancy no1 and I've been waiting for these signs so long... Really faithful that this could possible be our mont

5 years ago • Post starter

@scuba keep me posted about the US appointments okay when are you going? And keep baby dancing girl it could totally be that you are an early ovulater I

@emma I'm glad you're physically feeling a little better babe... I'm sort of pissed that they didnt want to help you though...

@crystal I also do actually I have my fingers crossed lol If it helps the only time I ever had EWCM was when I got pregnant so it could definately be a sign of pregnant without a doubt I'd test again in a few days if AF doesnt show

Ok ladies, temp drop this morning so I did this with fmu, I know I shouldn’t have so I will test again later, looks like I might ovulate in the next few days, we dtd yesterday as I felt upto doing it and everything feels fine so hopefully we are a go now to ttc again

user submitted image

5 years ago

@mata it's totally possible and your baby dancing schedule fits in perfectly !! Good luck babe

@mata it's okay I actually feel pretty good about it I'm not bummed at all... I have so much planned for this cycle lol... I'm putting SO on the sperm I prove and going on vits myself... I'm also gonna start exercising on Monday and taking better care of myself (I am at a healthy weight and everything I just feel I could do better)... I am also officially starting my business this weekend... I started doing invitations (the online ones that you send out via whatsapp or messanger) and I started creating my Facebook page and setting up my accounts which is exciting !! Just figured having something on the side could help with saving up for my ttc stuff as well as our future baby

@jilly I've just looked at your pic and I can see it! Looking forward to seeing it get darker! Congratulations! xx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo