Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Anna x

4 years ago

Yay, thank you & Happy/Health 9 months, @Anna!
AFM O day was yesterday, CD 16 so let the tww begin. BBT increased today as expected to help confirm O. What charting system do you ladies like best? I am using the Premom app.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

@emma always babe !!

@JL I didnt chart or took opks but the first month I used CB digital opks I conceived so there's that and I use ovia, glow, countdowntopregnancy and Fertility friend

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi Girls again!!! I posted this in the other post

I need help!
So Im freaking out because I had a super positive OPK last Wednesday and Thursday, everything was great a lot of BD...
Last night I get a high reading in OPK, to peak, but really high, I will check today but Im really disappointed.... my cycles are 26-27 days, if I ovulate today or tomorrow I only have 8 days lutheal
Like always I was reading online a lot of comments about two peaks and positives and garbage in general....
I really though I catch the egg this cycle.
We are planing on going to the doctor next months if this one does not happen, but in general Im really sad...

DO you know if the OPK light up for any other reason other tham LH surging again? This is me just clinging for hope...

4 years ago

Becky my last cycle I peaked 3 times but didn’t ovulate, sometimes it’s your body getting ready and trying to ovulate but no egg gets released so it tries again x

4 years ago

@Becky my first cycle postpartum I had a peak, but didn’t ovulate. I ovulated an entire month later as my body wasn’t ready the first time LH surged. I would just keep BDing in case you are ovulating late.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

thanks for creating this board Anna! looks like I will be joining this one this month! Really hoping this will be our month. Cycle day 7 for me here following a chemical this last cycle I am waiting on my opks to come in the mail so I can start testing. The husband and I have also decided that if we do not conceive this cycle I am going to be getting back on metformin which I took to conceive and carry my first baby after 6 miscarriages. Here's hoping we wont need to go that route Good luck to everyone!! Hoping for lots and lots of

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies ! Back again, been taking a break from all the hoopla and kinda letting things go on there own. Right now I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated but I had a peak in my opks Sunday with very creamy and watery cm , and then a strong positive monday mornin, and lots of watery cm. This morning however the positive was receding,and I'm having just all over ache in my uterus it feels like. So I'm assuming I ovualted some where between Sunday evening and Monday evening. Very strange for me seeing as it would only be cycle day 12/13 , usually ovulate closer to CD 17-19. Very strange.

4 years ago

Hey ladies!! I’ll jump in here too since we have a new board!
Thanks Anna for sticking around Give us some of your pregnant vibes I saw your photo on the other thread and you’re so adorable.. I can’t wait to see the progress as the time pass and hopefully we all can compare our bellies

Becky I heard about women who had 2 or 3 surges like Emma said and their body was trying to ovulate. I also heard though that we might have a surge days before period and it’s not actually ovulation related. I hope this is the case for you and you have already caught that egg!

Mama I’m so sorry for your past losses. I really hope you’ll be holding a bfp very very soon without extra help!!

Rosie Good luck! Keep BDing like there’s no tomorrow till you catch that egg lol fingers crossed this will be your month!

AFM ....Me and my hubby we own a Dance Studio in Athens and we are working so hard but we really love our job! 2 days ago our lovely employees knows how hard we are working and surprised us with a present.. they send us for a 2 days vacation in the woods for relaxation, sleep and whatever we like lol I’m currently on an amazing room with fireplace and jacuzzi and I’m not planning to move a finger for the next few days haha.. too bad I’m not on my O days cuz I think we would and could definitely get pregnant here

User image

4 years ago

Helooooo
when you can tell me which one looks positive?

user submitted image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo