Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Mama I’ve had a peak on cd29 before but I have long irregular cycles

4 years ago

@emma I think temping is more reliable since hormones can fluctuate so much and you can get several peaks in a month and still not ovulate. I would go off your temps.

@mama I got my peak at cd22 last month. So no cd19 is not too late.

AFM: only on cd9 and just waiting. Temps are still around my cover line like normal, no OPKs showing much yet. I am guessing I will ovulate around cd22 again though I am hoping for earlier. My cycles are irregular but when they were regular they lasted about 34-36 days. Looks like I will most likely ovulate either over our spring break or right around Easter! I will definitely be more relaxed at least!

Good luck ladies!!

User image

4 years ago

Well here’s hoping!
Emma yeah I’ve heard temping is more reliable. I bought a thermometer for next cycle just Incase. It’ll be all new to me since I haven’t tried it before but hopefully I won’t need too.
Shay I have everything crossed for you good luck

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies I missed couple of days in here I’ve been so busy!! Af has officially left me and I’m now starting the ovulation waiting game! My temps are doing this totally flat thing since CD1 I’ve never had so many days in a row same temp. Let’s hope this cycle will be a lucky one!!!

User image

4 years ago

good luck Alex!!!

User image

4 years ago

Thanks Mama!
Guys!!! I also wanted and forgot to mention this crazy thing that happened last night. I was at an event at work and I was standing talking to my husband when out of nowhere this lady comes to me, touches my belly and asking me straight away “are you guys expecting a baby?” I said no and then she goes “oh.. i don’t know what I was thinking..” and she left just like that. First of I don’t even really know this person. I’ve seen her several times in the same place but we never even really talked to each other or even really know each other’s names. Secondly I find it very rude and awkward either way, even if I was pregnant for anyone to come and just touch my belly. I mean fuck off you weirdo why you touching me? And finally guys I’m a professional dancer and dance teacher which means I’m always very very very careful about my weight and my body figure. Is not that maybe I gained some weight and she maybe got confused
I was so pissed off and kinda sad at the same time. I never feel ok when ppl asking us if or when we’re going to have a baby... I don’t even know why this lady thought about this.. It’s never ok to ask a girl things like that in my opinion because you don’t even know if she’s going through some fertility issues or if she just gained weight or I don’t even know what! Just don’t ask a girl about babies. It’s something so personal and you’re being rude...
Sorry guys for venting but it gets in me every time.. Do you think I’m overreacting?

User image

4 years ago

@Emma- I get the bruised cervix feeling sometimes, ive only noticed it in the last 6ish months For me its most obvious when DTD a day or 2 after O.

@Alex- I dont think youre overreacting, honestly i would be pretty pissed off too. That's so rude. I'm going to hope it was some sort of good omen though

AFM- 8dpo. Its school holidays and kids have bought me home a cold/flu. I have a 12 day lp lately, so will be waiting till AF is late to test. Only a few more days.

<a href=

4 years ago

Mistique- thanks x

Alex- I’ve had this done to me before and it turned out I was pregnant but I didn’t know yet lol

AFM my temp is pretty much the same again this morning, starting to feel quite positive as I think my chart looks good, last few cycles my chart has been jaggered through the whole cycle x

user submitted image

4 years ago

Morning everyone !!

Sorry I've been gone for a while I've been trying to cope lol... So morning sickness is getting bad I found that sugar cookies help as well as powerade but today nothing seems to help... Seeing my gynae tomorrow so I'll ask him for something and see what he says

4 years ago • Post starter

Cd1 for me. This means I o'd as expected on CD 12. Had a positive opk on CD 11. Covered every base and still nothing. Super bummed. I thought it would happen faster this time around. Just hope it doesnt take 4 years :-/

Mill

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo