Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 431 Replies | Last Page

@alex I am so happy to hear that your husband did his SA. Hopefully you can get some direction from it.

@agatch you're very patient to wait til 11 to 14 weeks to have an ultrasound!

I have been enjoying not tracking, but I'm also realizing that letting myself go back to normal life is kind if a sign that I'm losing hope. I don't generally bother testing because I don't know if I'll ever see that positive again. It's so different than the first time. That time I was just testing to clear my conscience because my period would skip here and there. I was expecting a negative and got a blaring positive because I was already 6 weeks. Now if I do test, I'm squinting to see anything. I hate it. Deep down I know that as soon as I forget AF is late, I'll be pregnant, but when will that be? We've had family members pass recently that I would have wanted my kids to know and it just sucks.... I know I'll feel better soon, but right now I'm kind of down.

4 years ago

Morning everyone!!

Just an update... The stuff my OB prescribed for the nausea has ups and downs I feel fine one moment then I wanna throw up and then I'm okay again. My stomach also hasnt been in the best shape lately which is fun... I wanna throw up every time I speak for a while it's as if my throat dries out and I start gagging lol... Hungry is weird though because I get hungry but dont have the need to eat... Only symptoms right there I have nothing else..

@Alex @agatch my insurance doesnt cover anything baby related (ultrasounds etc) before 10 weeks

4 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! Can I join you? This is our first month trying after we lost twins last year, fingers crossed!

How is everyone doing?

4 years ago

Emma Thank you and I believe having your tests coming late is the best thing to keep your self out of obsessing over shadows and lines. I think you will have a bfp this month!

Mama girl!! You’re pregnant I think is time to get a blood test!!

Agatch Thank you so much! Happy to see you around I’m also very optimistic now that I know that we will have answers.
So happy that you’re doing well on your pregnancy! Do you have any preference on the gender?

Hi Tree! Welcome I hope you’ll not be around for long and that you’ll get your bfp this very cycle

Lalou hi!!! Yes I’m very excited! I’ll probably have the results this afternoon or Monday. Hoping for the first!
Hopefully your last day will pass quickly so you can get back on track!!

Kait Yes! I really hope if it’s something wrong with his S at least to be something manageable.
I’m so very sorry to read that you’re feeling this way even though I feel very often as you described but without ever having a bfp. I can totally hear what you’re saying about wanting your kids to meet some people that unfortunately passed away.. It’s something that will constantly will visit my thoughts since I lost my dad 2 yrs ago and he wanted a grandchild so much. But you know what? We cannot bring people back but we can bring a new life in the world knowing that certain people would be so proud of us and we must keep going and doing the things we know they would be proud of. I’m never losing hope even though I feel like so. Kait... it will happen! If we want something, all of our actions will make it happen! Keep your faith girl!!

Anna! Same question as I asked Agatch.. Do you have any preference on the gender? I know it’s too soon but it’s always so interesting to me.

Kitty Hi and welcome!! I’m so sorry for your loss and I really hope you will have a healthy pregnancy very very soon

User image

4 years ago

Alex I don’t know. My tests aren’t very dark. I’m still a week away from my AF according to all my apps so I going to keep testing and see what happens. But thanks for seeing it. I feel like I’m going crazy!

User image

4 years ago

Mama I would feel the same too! I just believe that your O prediction is not so accurate because you had so many days of dark lines! Hang in there girl! Hopefully you’ll have some very dark undeniable lines soon

User image

4 years ago

Hey everyone. I’m new here, I have just this month started ttc. I have been using glow app to track ovulation and symptoms, I did the deed over all fertile days and and now 6dpo today. I have had dull cramps and backache on and off since 4dpo and find that these symptoms are there when my body is at rest I also had creamy cm today, tell me what you ladies think.I have invested in a clear blue connect in case it doesn’t Happen this month. ????????AF doesn’t come. Is there anyone else with similar symptoms or same dpo as me. ?????????????? baby dust to you all.

4 years ago

Hey ladies! Congrats to all the BFP and good luck to everyone waiting! Just got back from back to back vacations! I am 9weeks today and my little bean has a heartbeat of 180! So happy and excited! They kept my due date of Nov 15.

user submitted image

4 years ago

@Leococo31 - Welcome! I think we are cycle buddies, 'cause I'm roughly 6 dpo too.

User image

4 years ago

Thanks Alex! I agree with you 100%

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo