Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 431 Replies | Last Page

thanks for creating this board Anna! looks like I will be joining this one this month! Really hoping this will be our month. Cycle day 7 for me here following a chemical this last cycle I am waiting on my opks to come in the mail so I can start testing. The husband and I have also decided that if we do not conceive this cycle I am going to be getting back on metformin which I took to conceive and carry my first baby after 6 miscarriages. Here's hoping we wont need to go that route Good luck to everyone!! Hoping for lots and lots of

User image

5 years ago

No period this morning. I'm either 12 or 14 dpo. I think I ovulated early just based on ovulation pains. The past 6 months or so my cycles have been 24 days or less. Today is CD 25. The only thing different this month is super sore boobs. I'm normally super, super bloated but not this month which is odd. Oh and the leaking boobs. I'm going to head to Wal-Mart for some cheap tests. Those seem to be the most accurate and don't give horrible evap lines like the internet cheapie ones!

5 years ago

Becky my last cycle I peaked 3 times but didn’t ovulate, sometimes it’s your body getting ready and trying to ovulate but no egg gets released so it tries again x

5 years ago

Helooooo
when you can tell me which one looks positive?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Yay new board! Thanks Anna!

@JL: I use the Premom app myself with OPK's, and just ordered a thermometer to track BBT as well on same app.

@Mamaof2: Right there with you... had a chemical as well... Sorry for your loss.

@Rosie: Hope you catch your early egg, it happens sometimes!

@Becky: They both seem positive to me, it's so hard to tell!!

@Alex: Sounds amazing!! How nice of them to do that for you! Enjoy it!!

AFM: Hubby thinks he wants to try just for a little longer... the info we received on the adoption process intimidated him, I think, which it really is intimidating!! We honestly have our doubts now if we would be allowed to adopt... I am not ready to give up on the idea, even if we decide to adopt later on, it is still something I want to do. But hubby has talked me into TTC#3 a little longer. We stuck through a lot worse to have our first two boys, and was SO worth it... so... hopefully we'll have better luck within these next few cycles!!

Also, I started bleeding and passing clots Saturday, Sunday was a bit lighter, yesterday was light, and today is super light spotting... So day 4 of bleeding and almost stopped already, which is super weird for me. I've always have full 7 day AF and with the chemical I had 5 years ago, I bled almost 2 weeks. Starting OPKs when I get home from work just to see if I'll happen to O early, or O at all this cycle...

User image

5 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm jumping on this board too. I'm taking a fairly relaxed approach. I keep thinking I'll stop temping for the rest of the cycle. I did a few times to confirm ovulation and it's not really telling me too much and if anything it's starting to stress me out as I start over analysing everything. So I'm going to stop from tomorrow morning. I'm about 5dpo today. xx

User image

5 years ago

@Sbabytears: Sounds like possible implantation!!

@scuba: Really hoping this is your month and you get your BFP soon!

AFM: I am still super confused... Now lines are showing on my internet Wondfo cheapies when they weren't before and they seem to be getting darker?? My levels were only at 5 on Monday when I visited my doctor, so I am so confused as to how Wondfo is now picking up lines.... could I still be pregnant?? Or is that hoping for too much? 5 hcg is way too low for a viable pregnancy at 17dpo (which is what I would have been on Monday)… OPK is darker today, too... I have NO idea what is going on... Guess I will have to visit my doc again.

User image

5 years ago

@CrystalMom2BoysTTC3 I think you are pregnant.... I saw your photos and you have a definite positive from yesterday, the OPK is lighting up (it will light up because HCG and LH are similar proteins) and the recent test from 1h ago have a fain line.
So rest, take care of yourself and don't stress to make that baby stick!!!
I vote YES

5 years ago

@crystal that is just so confusing! I am sorry it is so up and down for you right now.

AFM: took an FRER this morning and of course it looks pretty negative except for the faintest line. I think it is an indent personally though it does seem to have some color. This is why I hate the FRERs!! I am only 11 dpo so we will see what happens. I will test tomorrow or this evening with one of my Walmart cheapies. Nothing new to report besides that. Feeling pretty much normal right now. Only thing different is a huge increase in cm. It is pretty think more like what you should have before AF. We will see. My temps are still up at least!

User image

5 years ago

@crystal, you get get new bloodwork done, just in case, its possible

@ Anna, keep us updated!!!!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo