Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

291 - 300 of 431 Replies | Last Page

I have been checking my cervical position but don’t have any insight. Still waiting for my first positive lol I haven’t been checking long enough to notice a pattern just yet.

User image

5 years ago

Darn it me either but I noticed this month is a little different then last month. Last month it stayed high until after AF showed already and this month only being 5-6 dpo (according to opks) it’s already low and firm.

User image

5 years ago

Slight temp drop for me this morning it’s been 36.88 for a few days but down to 36.80, 10 dpo by temps /8 dpo by opk’s, don’t think it’s our month

5 years ago

@Emma - If I were you, I wouldn't call myself out just yet. It's only a slight drop and doesn't mean anything by itself. My pregnancy chart had drops of 0.05 degrees. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

AFM: Around 8 dpo and I haven't felt anything at all until today. Now I've started having dull cramps. Of course I couldn't keep myself from testing early. I think I see a squinter on the midstream one and definitely a line on the IC. Unfortunately, I don't trust the IC at all when it's faint since that brand is notorious for evaps. Going to upload some pics in my gallery later.

User image

5 years ago

Today’s test

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Alex I’d say yesterday was your peak opk too, good luck with tomorrow too x

5 years ago

Emma don’t count yourself out yet. You aren’t out until AF shows. Plus that isn’t that big of a drop. Just relax and I hope your positive comes soon!!

Pando I don’t see much there, but given time I am sure it will get darker!!

Alex I am going to say yesterday was your peak day! Get to bd!! I am glad you will have some answers tomorrow too!!

AFM: still not sure what is going on with everything. My temps are a little all over the place because of my allergies. Definitely not the same nice pattern I had last cycle. I should be getting close to O but of course now DH is having bad allergies and not in the mood....ugh I don’t think this will be our month unfortunately.

Good luck ladies!!!

User image

5 years ago

@pandorica I’ve looked at your pics and I can see the VVFL. It would be expected to have a false positive on the one brand, if they are renowned for it, but to have a VVFL on two different brands is quite a good sign. Do you plan on testing again tomorow or waiting?

Loving making a baby with my girlfriend. Trying to stay sane during the TWW.

5 years ago

Had positive hpt 8dpo now all bfn! 10dpo now. Think I'm out. Joining the January board now. Good luck and baby dust to all!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Mommy you may have had a chemical, sorry x

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo