Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

81 - 90 of 431 Replies | Last Page

@Sam, I have been having positive OPK after 7DPO.... so at this point I think Im crazy... it makes no sense...
I hope for you it turns into a BFP. AF is due next wednesday, so Im not testing until that :)

5 years ago

@Alex I'm sure the food poisoning wouldn't have too much of an effect if baby took then its staying there no matter what !! So I'm still hopeful for you !!

5 years ago • Post starter

Anna it will be a surprise for sure!

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies. I did get a second blood draw on Wednesday. Monday my levels were 5, Wednesday they were 14, but at a different doctor's office. So doctor said the difference could be the equipment in the different labs?? So I plan on going back to the same doctor for another blood draw to see for sure... I hate this back and forth, it's been complete torture... Ultrasound he did showed nothing, but he did say it could just still be early, but in his opinion it just looks like a miscarriage and doesn't believe it to be an ectopic... I'm still not comfortable moving on without knowing for sure my levels are going up or down!

User image

5 years ago

ALSO, since I'm still getting positive HPTs, should I have started a new cycle when I started bleeding Saturday?? Or should I keep all this the same cycle?? My body is messed up right now... So I don't know what to do to ensure I start tracking correctly again if hubby and I decide to still TTC after all this...

User image

5 years ago

Hey Crystal! Hopefully you’ll have all the answers soon and I wish it will be good news!! If I were you I would start a new cycle just in case and if you end up being pregnant it will be also great!!! Wish you the best!

Sbaby I can see those lines Good luck! Hopefully you’ll be getting some darker ones the next few days!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

My chart

user submitted image

5 years ago

Congratulations Sbaby!! Don’t worry too much but take care of yourself and theblines will get darker.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@crystal I dont think the equipment thing is real seeing as it's supposed to be sterilized etc... If you are pregnant do you think there's a possibility that you ovulated close to your period or just after it again? That it's new hcg its picking up

@sbaby I see lines girl congrats !!

Okay so I am kind of freaking out... doctor prescribed me Cyclogest which is a progesterone vaginal suppository right... I did some research on it and it is advised not to drink it during pregnancy as it can cause spontaneous abortions or deformities which is concerning... I don't know if I should keep taking it or leave it...

5 years ago • Post starter

Well still waiting for AF to fully show. Just had a bit of spotting. Hoping she just finally comes all the way and we can start trying again this next month. I do usually have a couple days of spotting anyways so it isn't new just annoying. Keeping my fingers crossed for those still waiting for the bfp!!!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo