Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

81 - 90 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Anna those are some good numbers!! If you feel uncomfortable about the suppository I think you should speak to your doctor about your concern. Try not to worry too much ( easier said than done)

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Morning ladies (well it is here in the uk) I took the kids away yesterday for a weekend away, really needed after last month, just need some time alone just us as a family x
AFM: I had a big temp drop 36.15 this morning, I’m in cd11 so hoping this is a good sign, I’ll do a opk later today and see where we are x

5 years ago

Hey
I tested again today AF hasn't showed yet even tho it is due today!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Anna first of I’m so happy for you, your numbers are great! As for the suppository, if I were you, I wouldn’t take it after what you read! I would talk to my doctor saying that if there is a chance for what it says I would feel more comfortable with something else... I mean WTF? Don’t even risk it girl, no way!

Shay so sorry that AF is coming! I hope you’ll be having a lucky cycle! I know how it feels but remember all the girls in here who were trying for so long and they finally did it!

Emma Good luck girl! I really hope this will be your month! You had such rough past cycles!

Sam i think I see something but I’m not sure! Hopefully AF stays away and you’ll be having a nice bfp in the next few days! Fingers crossed for you!!

User image

5 years ago

Any cervical checkers here? I am not sure if this will make sense, but do you do the firmness based on the whole cervix or just the opening? Like my cervix will feel medium, but the opening is soft and closed so what do I log...soft or medium?

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

@Anna those are great numbers! looking like a sticky little bean!! I would talk to your doc and see what thry think.
@Emma my opks are being weird so not sure where I am at hoping you get a good o date this cycle, along with me.
AFM still waiting for my positive opk. Hubby and I have been bding just in case, dont want to miss that egg in case I O early. I have my yearly exam next week so hoping things are going well, going to talk about getting back on metformin if we dont catch an egg this cycle.

User image

5 years ago

@emma this is my opk this morning

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@sam I definitely see a light line. Keep us posted!

I’m 6 dpo today and have some very light cramping. Trying to not read too much into it, but it does feel a little different than normal. Hoping I can find the will power to hold off testing for another 4 days.

5 years ago

Supplementary progesterone is often prescribed in early pregnancy, especially if there is a history of miscarriage or bleeding.
After you ovulate, the corpus luteum produces the progesterone to maintain your thick endometrial lining and keep the pregnancy going. By 9 weeks the corpus luteum would have dissolved and the placenta of the fetus should be making the progesterone. You were prescribed progesterone because you were bleeding (maybe your corpus luteum is not making enough progesterone), but remember outside the setting of a pregnancy, supplementary progesterone has many other medical uses. Please your discretion when you google.

3 ????, 4 failed iui, 3 failed IVF ????

5 years ago

Mamaof2 here’s mine today, yours look really good, I think I have another few days yet x

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo