Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

51 - 60 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Ovulation tests

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Okay tough day part 2 lol... I am supposed to be on bed rest and relaxing and taking it easy but I couldn't find my progesterone medication anywhere no pharmacy had it and only traced down a place at 5pm this afternoon that had 12 of the 30 for me so that's finally sorted... I also phoned my OB's office to get my blood results and the lady told me it's on the doctor's desk he just needs to give her the info and then she'll let me know... Let's just say that didnt happen and I still dont have my results so I'm stressed I am I feel like crying... I've been on my feet a lot today as well so that didnt go well

5 years ago • Post starter

Hmmm cycle day 9 that’s a pretty good line. Should I start bd now?! I usually don’t get a line like this till like cycle day 14 usually don’t ovulate till cycle day 16-18. Does this look like a good line?
@anna that’s no good. Hopefully you get back to not being on your feet.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Seen two different doctors, both whom ruled out ectopic pregnancy and confirmed miscarriage. Took this today and it's the darkest test I've ever had. WTF is going on because I can't take the back and forth anymore... no more bleeding since Tuesday, been cramping off and on...

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Mamaof2 I’m also cd9 today and this was my test , a good line start too

user submitted image

5 years ago

Crystal that’s a crazy positive line, maybe you had a early twin loss and your still carrying ? You definitely seem to be having a progression on these tests x

5 years ago

Is it even possible I could still be pregnant with a twin? Could a twin implant after a miscarriage of the other? I'm just at a loss and still wondering if both doctors could still be overlooking an ectopic? I go back to see second dr tomorrow. He wants to see me back until levels go back to 0...

User image

5 years ago

Crystal I am so confused too. That is a definite positive and just doesn’t make sense!!

AFM: I started getting my light brown spotting j get before AF so I expect her to fully be here in the next day or two. Just happy my body is doing what it should and am ovulating and hopefully back to a regular cycle after almost a year of being all over the place.

User image

5 years ago

@crystal I’ve heard of it happening. Hope you get answers soon.
@emma the weird part is I stopped bleeding cycle day 4 and cycle day 7-8-9 I’ve been spotting pink. It started after hubby and I were bding and hasn’t gone away. It’s not a lot but it’s strange. Hoping we both get our positive OPKs soon.

User image

5 years ago

@crystal have you tried a different brand of test? It's totally possible that you could be pregnant with a twin because your hcg wouldn't be rising with a miscarriage...

@Shay aww I'm sorry babe fingers crossed for next month

@Emma it is a good line to start with!!

@mama your lines are looking good as well !!

Okay so update: I started getting toothaches that kinda starts mildly in the morning and intensifies during the day to the point where I cant eat at night so that's fun I've been biting down on cotton to kind of suppress the pain... But that's it

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo