Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

141 - 150 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Scuba I’m just looking at them, I’m trying to order on eBay but I want the thick strip ones

5 years ago

Scuba I’ve ordered some one step x

5 years ago

Emma I feel like I did too, but I'm still testing

User image

5 years ago

@Anna hope the sea band and syrup will help. Is your tooth better?
@Lalou sorry your progesterone is so low. Good for you for insisting they investigate further. Hope you can get your cycles back tp normal soon
Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting this month!

5 years ago

Now I know why it’s a bad idea to test early. 9 dpo today and I’ve made myself crazy the last 24 hours thinking I see something.

5 years ago

Mama I know that it might be not the same for everyone and for most of ladies a positive opk means they’ll O into the next 24-36 hours... for me the last 12cycles means I Od the same day as my positive opk and I usually have one positive the next day (1dpo).

Emma I’m not in the uk but I’m ordering from eBay by a uk seller and I’m also buying the one step tests.

Lawrence don’t bet on this bfn. It’s still way too early!!! Hopefully you’ll be getting some lines

User image

5 years ago

Alex its so confusing. My lines are staying the same. Not getting darker or lighter. Think I am just not going to ovulate this month. I have an appointment with my OBGYN friday so I guess I'll talk to her about it then...

User image

5 years ago

Thanks ladies for the support, I was so anxious I about cried at my Doctors appt. My Doctor is amazing and has a very calming personality. Luckily everything looks great with the baby and my EDD is now NOV 12 ????

@Anna the morning sickness for me on an off all day sickness has been dreadful lol. Prior to getting pregnant I was doing the ketogenic way of eating and all that went out the door. I feel like the breads, crackers and pastas are the only thing keeping me from vomiting lol Fruit has been my best friend lately, seems like this little one likes the sourness.

5 years ago

Hey ladies!! Sorry I have been mia lately. I am trying to finish my masters course work before my term is over at the end of this month. I am currently on cd5 and nothing really to say. My period only lasted four days instead of the usual six. Today was just spotting and now nothing so it is done.

Anna I am so sorry the morning sickness is so rough. Hope you find something that works for you!!

Nadia I am glad everything is ok! I am so happy it is going so well.

I am with you ladies and using OPKs. I know I am only cd5 but I am not sure when or if I will ovulate. This is my first cycle without having to take provera to induce my period. Hoping I ovulate on my own and we are able to catch the egg!! I am going to order some cheap OPKs to start using next week and then I might get the digital ones again for the week I should O. I just don’t want to miss anything. I am temping but my temps jumped suddenly last cycle. So if I wait for that we will miss O. Good luck everyone!!!

User image

5 years ago

Morning ladies

@agatch yes the toothache has gone away which is a positive !!

So update: I thought this morning was going better because I ate as soon as I got hungry and had some coke to suppress the nausea but I ended up throwing up anyways... switched over to eating crackers and taking the emex which we will see how that goes... SO thinks I'm getting fed up with him because I'm "different" but I think its majorly just because I'm trying to stay calm and try not to throw up... I'll defs have to give him more attention at night

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo