Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

171 - 180 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Alright had to test again just to see and it keeps going up and down so confused as to what’s going on. I had some sharp stabbing pains on my left side ovary area and boobs are still hurting.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Also my cervical mucus is pretty much dried up... sorry if I’m posting to much just confused.

User image

5 years ago

@kait thanks babe really trying lol !!

@Alex girl feed is a no go right now but not eating makes it worse

@Lawrence omg congratulations girl I'm so happy for you !!

Okay so third morning in a row that I tried to throw up... I woke up with a super upset stomach mixed with nausea so I'm feeling great !! Only reason I couldn't throw up this morning was because nausea started before I even ate... I'm eating some cucumber with salt and vinegar right now as I'm testing theories regarding lemons and morning sickness so we'll see how that goes... I have officially been pregnant the longest I have ever been in my life !!

Also just so you guys know spontaneous morning sex doesnt work if you feel like shit lol

5 years ago • Post starter

I can also add that yesterday's nausea wasnt so bad... I woke up and ate immediately and had a coke thinking I beat the nausea but ended up throwing up anyways... But the rest of the day I was able to cope it wasn't so bad !! But I ate crackers the entire day as well

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna glad the nausea is easing xx
I'm 14DPO no spotting yet! Massive temp drop. Cramps and a headache. Didn't test. I think it will be here later today or tomorrow xx

User image

5 years ago

FINALLY !! Cd17 and I’ve got a peak, think it will get darker later as I only did this this morning , that’s a early peak for me so fingers crossed

user submitted image

5 years ago

Mama and Emma I hope you both girls will catch that egg and maybe we see your bfps in a few days!!!!

Anna I wish I had a remedy to suggest so you could feel better but it’s all for a good reason! Hung in there girl! Your little miracle is on the way!!!!!!!!!

Scuba I hope Af stays away!!!!!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hey
Update: got a positive opk today
And can see a faint line on the pregnancy test.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Another brand

user submitted image

5 years ago

@sam I can definitely see it! How many DPO are you? xxx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo