Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

121 - 130 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Lawrence 8DPO is still too early! Fingers crossed you’ll be getting some lines soon!!

Nadia we all enjoy the company here!! The more the merrier :)

Mama it is possible and maybe you missed your surge during a night or something! Keep BDing just to be sure! Good luck!

Lalou hi! Happy you’re coming back soon and I hope it won’t take you too long to conceive. Glad you have already planned your next steps!!

Sam I’m sorry girl I cannot see anything I hope it will be a bfp soon! You’re late right? Do you feel anything unusual?

AFM for once more without being a surprise anymore for me, AF is here No big deal... I cried as usual and had my selfpity moment and back to regular...

User image

5 years ago

@Anna, please keep up updated

@ Lawrence wait a few more days

@Alex IM really sorry.

Im waiting AF today, my fiancé is so exited to test tomorrow, that he just aded a little bit of pressure to the matter, I really really really really wish this is it!!!! pleaseeeeeeeeee

Love you all!!!!!

5 years ago

I think I may have missed it. But not sure maybe my body’s just preparing for it. My boobs are killing me and my nipples are super sensitive cramping on and off and sore back here and there. Not sure what’s going on. I’ll keep testing to make sure but not sure the pic I added is from day 11-14 which is today. 14 on top. They all seem to be the same darkness not getting darker or lighter so not sure. all this makes me crazy because it’s so difficult to know for sure. I know everyone says to temp but I haven’t tried it yet.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

This is today’s test up close cycle day 14

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

First trimester sucks, after having 5 straight losses all i think about is ill have another so i pee on a stick every 5 hrs ..

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Alex I'm so sorry I'm literally days behind you. Still getting stark white tests 11DPO today. xx @sbaby those are great lines! xx

User image

5 years ago

Thanks Ladies!! I am super worried, I really hope it's just my mind. Last Wednesday I had my dating ultrasound, I saw the heartbeat and baby. I have my follow up appointment tomorrow. My concern is my Dr. Asked that I do prenatal screening blood work on Monday. Now I am worried that something may be wrong, I did a bunch of blood work when I found out I was pregnant and I am currently 8 weeks along.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Well ladies morning sickness is in full swing... I woke up feeling sick this morning, had hot chocolate which I threw up and now I tried having oats which isnt staying down either... My friend suggested getting ginger lollies which they sell here but I can't stand ginger and she said coke helped with her morning sickness so I might run to the gym for a bottle in a bit

5 years ago • Post starter

Becky I hope AF stayed away

Mama I think somewhere between day 13-14 you might had your positive opk and just didn’t caught it! Boob and nipple pain is usually a sign that you already have ovulated. I thing the progesterone rising will give you this and it’s starting rising usually after O. For me personally I usually have boob pain on 1dpo hence I know that I Od.

Sbaby it seems is progressing beautifully!! I understand your fear but try to enjoy it!!

Scuba thanks girl! I hope you won’t be joining me soon

Nadia must be so exiting to be able to hear your baby!!
Did you ask your Dr if it might be something wrong? I say don’t torture your mind. If you’re concerned about something you should ask him. Is your body and your baby and you have every right to know especially because stress is not good for the baby!!

Anna I’m so sorry you feeling bad today!! Hang in there girl. Your little angel will be here soon and it’s gonna totally worth it!!! Unfortunately I don’t have any remedies suggestion but I heard that salty food like crackers or something may help. I might be totally wrong though lol sorry I totally suck!

CD2 here today and I feel like shit! Nothing much to say about it more than this lol just waiting to feel better

User image

5 years ago

@anna sorry to hear morning sickness hit you, but that means it’s a healthy pregnancy. The only things that helped me with morning sickness were carbs, peppermints and fresh air. Hang in there!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo