Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

331 - 340 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Thank you all for your supportive words! Means a lot!!

Jessica and pandorica I really hope this is your true bfp! You both should try with another brand tho just to be sure

Scuba that opk seems positive to me!! Good luck girl!

Mama I’m not familiar with this app. Which line is your temp?grey or blue? If blue looks like it’s going up which is always a good sign even though my temps are pretty up till CD 2-3. Have you tested again?

Emma let’s hope AF will stay away!

AFM I’m 4dpo today and I really have mixed feelings! I’ve been cramping since yesterday which is odd for me this early and I have no sore boobs which is second cycle this happens to me. Other than this everything is normal. My doctor said to wait till my period comes since I ovulated on my good side, I might be pregnant and I won’t need the supplements for hubby. He said not to order it till then since it’s too expensive to waste but I’m really not sure if there’s is a true chance for me to be pregnant. I mean it’s been so many years... why to be pregnant now? You know what I mean? Do you guys believe that I could be pregnant? Give me your honest opinions, I really won’t be hurt. I just want a second opinion because I’m about to order the supplements today...

User image

4 years ago

Alex yes the blue is my temp and it went up again today. 9dpo. I had some pulling and pinching going on most of yesterday so I’m hoping it’s a good thing. Period due Friday or Saturday so really hoping it stays away. I keep testing but not seeing anything really. Guessing if the pulling or pinching was implantation then I should have a line at 10-11dpo
Good luck everyone!

User image

4 years ago

Alex I would wait. Stranger things have happened. Just when we are ready to call it quits is when a lot tends to happen. Remember last month was Anna’s last month of trying and then she was going to have to wait for a while. Yet that was her month. There is always hope! Don’t jump the gun just yet you still have a chance.

AFM: my temps are finally dipping low again after my allergies messing everything up. I am cd19 and last month I O’ed on cd22. Definitely going to be bding the next few days!

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies
It would be really helpful if you could fill out my survey! Also send it to any early years practitioner or teacher!
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PLT6XCL

4 years ago

Sorry ladies , no idea why my picture didn’t post this morning , did a frer this afternoon and nothing, when should I test again ?

user submitted image

4 years ago

My chart from FF so far this cycle. I only started tracking on cycle day 17

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hm, I thought that the Predictor Express would've at least shown a faint but clear line given the fact that it measures from 12.5 and the ones I've tried so far measures from 10. But it's a squinter at best, so not much of a progression so far. I have one left that I'll take tomorrow using smu (my fmu sucks) and if it's still a squinter, then I know this isn't our month either.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies! I’m late joining the thread but I’ve been trying to conceive with my husband for awhile now. I had a laparoscopy done to diagnose and treat Endometriosis, HSG, and hysteroscopy on Feb 19th so almost exactly 2 months since surgery. This was the first month since that we’ve really tried to get pregnant again.

So far symptoms by DPO: (sorry, TMI)

6 DPO - hot flashes, nausea
7 DPO - nothing
8 DPO - diarrhea
9 DPO - cramps, increased sense of smell
10 DPO - cramps
11 DPO - diarrhea
12 DPO - diarrhea, nausea, cramps
13 DPO - diarrhea, backache, cramps, strange taste in mouth + mouth feels burnt but haven’t had anything that would cause it

This is the first cycle I’ve ever had this much problems with my bowels. My period was actually due today and so far nothing so I’ll be testing first thing in the morning.

4 years ago

These internet tests are hard on the eyes!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Sorry to double post but I just took a Wal-Mart one. What do you think?

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo