Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

191 - 200 of 568 Replies | Last Page

I had some crazy vivid dreams last night....including dreaming I was having implantation spotting. I'm only 5 dpo so I know it's not a symptom of anything, but it's always a disappointment waking up in that case! And I'm thinking...who would have thought I'd be over here dreaming about implantation spotting.
Hugs to all the ladies who received their monthly visitor. Fingers crossed to all of you testing!
Tomorrow I go home from visiting my in laws and I can't wait to see DH :) hopefully I can keep my mind off testing for a bit! :)

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago

@Sam1996, I see it, too! Keep testing as it should get darker in 48 hours if it’s your bfp. If so, they will have to scan for your exact date. I got pregnant 3X back to back, first 2 were miscarriages (1 ectopic). It shocked my doc and the only reason we knew dpo the 3rd time was because when I went in to see if the ectopic had dissolved they were able to see another collapsed follicle, indicating another ovulation. I got pregnant with our rainbow that cycle. Hope this one is a sticky one for you.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

@sam I can see it too !!

So I've just had an overall shitty day... I keep cramping on the right side it feels like its sticky... I am shaky, light headed and feel like I'm gonna faint any moment... I had to take nausea pills as well today... Still gonna push through and baby dance tonight I want to be pregnant so so bad I hope it works

5 years ago • Post starter

Wow what a busy post the past few days!
AF finally showed up 4 days late in full force haha. After work this weekend I am having a large glass of sangria (or two) and going to just have fun and enjoy it this month

5 years ago

@scuba it’s not over until AF comes. In my last pregnancy I got stark white on everything except FRER for the first few days.
@Lawrence all we could do is try. I start out so sure I’m not testing that day then boom I POAS (several times that day).
@salera sorry AF arrived. Pray next cycle is yours.
@emma how’s your progress

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@Bimini I’ve only got a digi left, not sure weather to try it tomorrow or wait ? What do we think ladies ? I don’t want to see a not pregnant sign

5 years ago

@emma how many DPO are you tomorrow? xx

User image

5 years ago

@ Crystal Welcome and good luck to you.
@ Sam keep us posted with your progress. It will get darker soon.
@ Anna hope you feel better soon.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Amari sorry AF came. Do enjoy those sangrias. I could use a nice glass of wine also.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@scuba 15ish I think, i did one on Wednesday because my friend was bugging me to do one it was the middle of the day and of course negative haha but I don’t want to see another not pregnant again, still not told my OH, going to wait till Valentine’s Day to surprise him xx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo