Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

191 - 200 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Plus you didn't use fmu did you? I think that's important xx

User image

5 years ago

No I haven’t got any frer left, I have some cheap 20hcg which I just did and the line was barely there as well, maybe I’m really early

5 years ago

Test again with fmu. Can you nip to the shop now so you have one for the morning? xx

User image

5 years ago

No, I don’t drive and the closet place to get a frer from is miles away, I’ll have to try a cheapie in the morning

5 years ago

Eek @Sam I can def see a line. Frer frer! Lol. Hope you get a nice strong line

5 years ago

Yep me tooo

5 years ago

CD13 here today. Which has been O the last 2 months, not using OPKs this month for the first time in several months. Felt some of my normal O symptoms yesterday though. So not sure when O will be OH had been away all week so only got to BD this morning. Not feeling hopeful.

Off to read the last few pages and catch up, this thread has been moving so fast! lol

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

https://wehavekids.com/having-baby/Which-Pregnancy-Tests-Work-The-Best-and-The-Earliest

This link has the sensitivities for most pregnancy tests for anyone curious.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Af came Saturday early evening... heading to cd 2

User image

5 years ago

I think I'm 10dpo. BFN this morning. Temp is still up and so is my resting heart rate. . Hope I'm just too early testing.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo