Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

451 - 460 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies...

@Lawrence if that is the case then I wouldn't be getting positives now lol but it's possible if I ovulated a couple of days later I dont see why not

@crystal I'm in the same boat babe although AF has been playing with me as well lately... Hopefully she dioesnt show and you get a bfp !!

@agatch I can imagine you're tired I hope your babas feel better soon and that you get your bd on girl !!

5 years ago • Post starter

Update for me... Still negative tests no AF... Woke up this morning with a weird uncomfortable feeling in my pelvic area i dont know how to describe it I'll be checking my cp again today every few hours to see if AF will show her face or not... Cried my eyes out last night after telling SO it was negative he just looked at me and said "Maybe I wasnt meant to be a daddy" and I f*cking broke... Trying so damn hard and now he feels like that... My heart cant deal with it

Guys I feel like all of my updates are tmi but I picked up random constipation pains (like butt pains lol I dunno what else to call it) and it feels like I'm bleeding or peeing myself but there's nothing just a constant feeling of things running out of my lady parts lol... I'm so tired I dont know what's going on

Crystal I hope AF stays away

Agatch Good luck this cycle Hope your babies get well soon and you’ll have some proper sleep!!

Anna I know at this point is to hard not to symptom spot and we all are so in tune with our bodies it can drive us crazy!! Fingers crossed for you babe that the ugly witch will not show her face and all those symptoms are a little bean inside your tummy

CD14 here and I got a positive opk! Still bding so I’m good on this!! Not very hopeful anymore but who knows

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@alex I really dont care anymore like I feel like there might still be a chance but then realistically I know that I tested negative so the odds are very low... Honestly I'm just waiting for AF to show now or for me to finally get my positive after waiting

I know that feeling but I really really really hope for you is the second one that’s gonna happen!!! It will be such an amazing surprise and gift for you and your SO!

User image

5 years ago

On my 5th day of this, hurry up and go positive opk (bottom was this morning )

user submitted image

5 years ago

@alex I really hope so girl but I dont think so I feel like my chances of getting a bfp is over I'm probably just gonna have a 30 day cycle for shits and giggles

@emma it's looking good defs starting to get darker

@anna I know how you feel. I'm getting that same pinching feeling in the same area. A couple days ago I thought I was going to start but nothing. I got a bfn today. I think I'm out. Af should be any day now....

5 years ago

@jilly it sucks not knowing what's happening and not getting answers... I hope AF stays away though... I still have tomorrow to go before I can officially say AF is late as my longest cycle is 30 days and I'm on cd30 today

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo