Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

131 - 140 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@kait that can actually be a good sign: in early pregnancy the increase blood flow to the vagina and a few other physiological things can cause you to bleed very easily. For instance it is common to have spotting after you BD during pregnancy. Usually checking your cervix shouldn’t cause bleeding but in your case it could be a good sign! ????

5 years ago

Spotting can suggest a few things. Hormonal imbalance such as too much estrogen or a progesterone deficiency. It could be a sign of polyps or fibroids. spotting before the luteal phase could be ovulation spotting and in the luteal phase past 6dpo it could be implantation. Sometimes it just happens for no obvious reason. Not that there isn't a reason, it is just not always possible to know why. If it happens a lot it should be looked into. I'm about to hit up my doctor and get them to properly investigate my hormone levels. My gut is telling me something is wrong. Possibly a progesterone deficiency.

5 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies I’m here as well. Congratulations to all who got BFP.

@Anna I think this is the best approach you’re taking and I believe this is your month.

I hope we all get our BFP. I’m 10dpo. I tested at 9dpo and BFN. I am trying to hold out until late evening/night. AF is due Wednesday.

This TWW is no fun and super expensive.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Guys weird thing is I feel exactly the same way I did with my first pregnancy around 4 weeks but I'm only due to ovulate now... I have this weird little mom pouch going on at my lower abdomin, keep getting cramps on the right side and bloated as hell lol... Will keep baby dancing but fingers crossed

@bimini I really hope so babe I cant go another cycle with having sex on a daily basis lol right now we're actually going according to SO's plan and not mine

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, I think I'm out this cycle. 13DPO stark white cheapie. I have an AF headache too Oh well! I think we'll need to adopt your approach Anna and just go for it next cycle xx

User image

5 years ago

@scuba it's more SO though he was like "we're gonna do it every day and if it doesnt work we're getting pills" lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Anna, Dee and Jl thank you ladies for your words of encouragement. It’s so nice to have a place to come and feel ppl get you..

Scuba yea I overlay my charts all the time and it’s so unhealthy for my mental health tbh because through all of thousands of charts of course it will be one or two to match mine pregnant or not.. is just an easy coincidence...

12DPO today and I haven’t tested. I don’t think there is a point for me to. Period cramps are prominent, my temp drop a slight again today and the witch is probably gonna be here any day now. I’m giving up on tests and predictions.. I don’t think I want to test early again.. I’m disgusted by my self digging through the trash can to see if my previously negative test suddenly gave birth to a magical second line.... I’m sick of taking way to many tests one after another just in case the previous one was just a faulty one... I’m sick of this shit.. I want to be happy again and I’m not.. I’m so depressed and I’m not here for it. When I’m not testing I’m so much calmer and I need that in my life.
Sorry ladies for that but I needed to vent a bit

User image

5 years ago

Hey
I'm 22 from Manchester. Ttc 1st baby its been 6 months now had 2 miscarriages! Took a test today. Can anyone see a line!
Thanks x

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi Sam how many dpo are you ? I’m not sure if I can see anything yet x

5 years ago

af is here :(

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo