Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@alex I'm sorry. Those damn evap But it's not over yet xxx I overlay my charts all the time! Don't know why we torchure ourselves xxx

User image

5 years ago

Scuba your chart is still looking good x

5 years ago

So I did an FRER this morning. I THINK I see something!?!?! If it only started showing yesterday I probably won't get anything stronger for 48 hours but I could help myself. Impossible to see it on the camera so can't take a pic, but it was there immediately. But then again could be another evap! xx

User image

5 years ago

@emma thank you! xx How are you doing?? xx

User image

5 years ago

My test still looks about the same but maybe a little more pink, I’m 4 weeks today, I only have a digital left so don’t know when to use it but going to try wait till next week, cancelled all my hospital appointments yesterday lol still haven’t told OH fingers crossed for you scuba xx

5 years ago

@alexa aww babe I'm so sorry hopefully it isnt a fluke though and your urine is just too diluted? I hope AF stays away

So I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today I keep getting cramps on the right side and I felt my cp its basically flat it feels the same everywhere but I found the opening and its super open and super soft so fingers crossed we'll still be baby dancing for a couple of days every day

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Alex, this was out 13 cycle and it drove me nuts but I relaxed a bit this cycle and finally got my bfp, not sure I see any progress but as I said I’ve only the digi left so I’ve now got to wait to test again, hoping to see some more positives this cycle ladies, got everything crossed for you all, Anna I think your attitude this cycle is awesome and really hope it’s your month with you both being so relaxed and just enjoying it xx

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi. I’m new here. I’m 38 with a 2 year old daughter trying for #2. I’m currently 10 dpo. I had cramps around 7-8 dpo and swore that it was implantation, but then the cramping completely went away at 9 dpo. I don’t have any symptoms anymore and got a bfn at 9 dpo. Trying to hold off another day or two to test again, but it’s so hard to wait!

5 years ago

Hi everyone!! just to clarify, I did not test, I marked @scuba pic
But I hope AF stays out, I'm cramping since yesterday but still no AF, its due today, so I will keep you guys posted :)

5 years ago

As for me I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday but I am going to BD today and try tomorrow too. Dr told me to bd for a straight week starting this past Monday, so far 3days down. but both my hubby and I are exhausted, its been a tiring week. As for the tea I ordered online i have gotten used to the taste and tomorrow is my last bag. I wont re-order it untill I see what happens. I also havent logged any info on any of my apps, I feel like mehh just by stopping the tracking has actually been a bit less stressful - looking at a calender and thinking if I missed it of anything of that sort is not good for me. so I am just going with the flow right now.
Lets see how I am in a week from now. Actually I am going to a concert next friday which I am really looking forward so I am just going to put my thoughts on that.
its good to have something else to think about, it takes your minds of things and makes the time go by faster.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo