Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

281 - 290 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Hi guys, I know I havent been to active lately but I have gone through all the Feels and back. I am not letting myself get excited this cycle, yes I hope and pray and wish it works this month but I am angry. Angry that all the last cycles i have had cramps and pinching and pulling and all kinds of "symptoms" and theres nothing to show for it. I think I am 6dpo and if I even feel anything I saw stop - Stop is there isnt a reason for it stop!
I am tired.

5 years ago

@dee I totally feel you girl

5 years ago • Post starter

I dont have test strips and I dont buy them on purpose because I would be out of control
I am just going to have my blood test, but I dont know whether I should wait for missed af or at the tw mark.
Anna whne you are testing?

5 years ago

Emma I’m really sorry hun and just know we are here for you!!
Scuba sorry AF showed and wish you the best for his new cycle.
Sam I hope Friday your line is much darker.
Anna go with your gut. All will work out for you.
Dee I totally get you.
Praying we all get our

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

I want to say thank you ladies for all your lovely words, I’m in quite a bit of pain but at least the bleeding isnt bad, I had the blood test but not sure if I want to hear the results tomorrow, I’ve been in complete bits since yesterday, I never expected this and never been through it before, I feel a fool for being so upset because I was early on but I also feel justified after trying for 13 months and this being our first positive in that time, thank you all for listening xx

5 years ago • Edited

@itsAna - Omg I feel you so hard on this. I had a MC in June and now that I THINK I'm pregnant, I'm in complete denial. I'm still lightly spotting. My brain tells me it's IB, but until I start feeling symptoms other than the current feeling of my boobs feeling bigger and slowly gaining a higher sense of smell, I don't believe it. I tested last night at 11dpo and got a , so I'm afraid of it turning into a chemical pregnancy, so I don't want to say anything to the husband until I KNOW for sure. I guess I'll wait until I officially miss AF. Wishing you the best of luck and pray you get your !

5 years ago

@emma absolutely do not feel foolish grieving over a early loss pregnancy. So many of us immediately begin dreaming of our little one and planning as soon as we see two pink lines. We had an early miscarriage in November and it took me a few months to be "okay." I'm beginning to get back to normal physically now finally too.

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago

@emma: never believe you are being foolish for grieving a loss no matter the length you carried.... I miscarried my first at 19 weeks and my second at almost 5 weeks, and both are heartbreaking, both leave you feeling helpless and hopeless or like a failure. I almost wanted to give up.... but I'm so glad I didn't... healing thoughts for you

@Dee: understandable... I'm terrible at reading too much into everything my body does... and also for testing early, which is just more torture.. just can't seem to help myself.

@Anna: I always called my doctor after every time I got a positive test... because when those hormone levels do rise as they should, it is just such a huge stress relieving weight off my chest! I've always testing early with all my pregnancies (except my very first that I lost, which was before I obsessed over ttc) and it didn't always "curse" me. Although it doesn't really help much because my doctor won't do testing until the day AF is due or late... but I tested daily to see if the line got darker until I could get in to see him. So early testing is pointless and stressful either way, so I need to try to find some self control and wait until it is closer to AF time.

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies...AF is here so it’s now CD1 for me. My cycles are usually spot on 28 days but last cycle was 29 which gave me false hope as it’s never late. I prayed if I didn’t conceive this cycle that it would go back to 28 days and it did. So that’s a plus. We have to look for the good in all things.
I plan to take a real relaxed approach this cycle. Drink til it’s pink ( positive pregnancy test). Going to pour a glass of wine now.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@Crystal thank you. I really hope to find out what is wrong. Hubby and I are getting worried. I have had less than average health care up until now. I'm relieved to have found a doctor who is taking me seriously.

@Emma i'm so sorry.

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo