Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

251 - 260 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@Emma - So sorry about your chemical. Those suck!

User image

5 years ago

hello there everyone! Im new to this site and new to the TTC tribe! Ive researched non-stop and currently on the 2 week wait. I had no idea this would be some sort of mental torture! lol We have only ttc this month and im hoping we get lucky. Im at 6 DPO and AF is due on the 22nd. I never thought i wished to miss my period? lol So happy to read along the threads and it just makes it more exciting! hope everyone gets their BFPs!!! have a great week ahead!

5 years ago

@nicole welcome! Good luck! Yes mental torchure is a great discription! xx

User image

5 years ago

Wow, I missed reading this post over the weekend (my son was sick with a stomach bug) and I'm trying my best to catch up and get to know all the ladies here!

@scuba: I wouldn't lose hope just yet until AF officially arrives!
@emma: I'm so very sorry to hear about your chemical...
@nicole: welcome and good luck! TTC is very torturous HA!
@Sam: I still see a very faint positive on your tests!

AFM: Thanks for all the welcomes. I am probably around 5dpo as I don't know exactly which day I ovulated, I only know when I was fertile due to watery cm. I am having dull aches and cramping, so probably getting my hopes up thinking its implantation pains?
I ordered my box of easy@home pregnancy tests and they're supposed to arrive today! I'm a nut when it comes to testing, but I am going to try to hold out until at least 9dpo... which I already know I don't have the will power to wait that long HA! AF is expected around the 22nd-24thish (my cycle lengths vary).

User image

5 years ago

Last night was 10dpo and I got the pink wipe after a pee and when I wiped again a little pinkish brownish glob....holy balls. Did I just get implantation bleeding?

5 years ago

@KitKat: I personally haven't ever experienced implantation bleeding, only cramping, so I can't help you there. But
@Jillyhop: Thank you, my son was feeling much more himself this morning, thank goodness! Glad you feel you're back to normal, maybe that's a sign!!

Still cramping mildly today.... is 5dpo too early for implantation cramps? I don't remember when implantation is supposed to occur...

User image

5 years ago

@Emma I am so sorry. I hope your DH will want to try again soon.

@scuba, maybe late implantation?

@sam, eeekkk I see the lines. I hope your FRER is a strong positive. Can’t wait to see it.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Temp is still up and so is my resting heart rate. I read that resting HR stays elevated during LP and through pregnancy.

I am anywhere between 11dpo - 13dpo. BFN this morning. Pic is posted in my album. I think I'm out this month. I'm just really anxious to get AF so I can start my first round of Clomid.
Anyone else taking Clomid?

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@CrystalMom - I was twingey at 5dpo and onwards, so

5 years ago

Nasty evap??? What do you think? Have I developed line eyes again? xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo