Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

71 - 80 of 568 Replies | Last Page

So I had to log into my account and it took me directly to my cycles Lol so according to countdowntopregnancy I ovulated yesterday (cd13) and according to my other app I ovulate in 2 days (February 7th) but I'm not gonna go according to that lol... We've been bd everyday since cd10 and I plan on doing so (if the vibe is right) till the end of the week or we get tired lol... I did check my cp yesterday and it wasnt close to how it is during ovulation... I did get a lot of pinching around my pelvic area yesterday but dont think it was ovulation

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey I'm going to join in here! I'm 11 dpo 2 days till AF. Hoping this will be my month but I'm not sure. Its nice to hear of so many people with close dates with me! Good luck to everyone hopefully we all get the BFP we are hoping for soon!

5 years ago

@saler welcome to the group !! Good luck I hope AF doesnt show

So, I'm cd 14 and got a solid smiley today. Was not surprised since my bbt dropped below 36°c. Nice to ovulate a few days earlier than usual.

User image

5 years ago

Morning ladies! I had a very vivid dream last night that I got a BFP - but bizarrely the lines on the frer were really close together, not like they normally are. So of course I tried a cheapie today. BFN Stark white too. 11dpo today. I think I'm out xx

User image

5 years ago

Morning ladies!
Anna and Agatch thank you, I don’t know what to expect anymore so I’m just going with the flow.
I didn’t go to the doctor after all cuz around my O days he had a family emergency and went out of town for several days and the main reason I wanted to go was to see witch side I ovulated. So I’m postponing it for next cycle which I believe won’t be long. Due day on Sunday.
I have a totally new batch of tests now and my yesterday test was stark white. I mean white white... not even my eyes could invent lines lol but today 10 dpo I have this shadow. I can see it for sure but idk if you guys can see it. I posted it on the gallery. I would appreciate it if you all took a look and vote.
I’m not hoping too much though cuz I had a temp drop this morning and I have pms pains... and as about the shadow... I had so many in the past and at 10dpo I believe it would be a line by now!!
Anyways.. I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday

User image

5 years ago

@alex Oh I'm just not sure I can see the shadow on the pic Maybe more obvious in person? xx

User image

5 years ago

@alex I'll have a look for you now babe

So I dont even think I'm close to ovulation or I have missed it because my cervix is super closed... I only started checking yesterday so it could be that I missed it but either way we're having sex every day so I'm not concerned... Lol

@alex i see a linegirl I voted positive

Ladies I need some advice! So I just went for a long walk at lunch and had familiar dull cramps and also felt very wet - like my AF had started. I rushed to the toilet and instead I have ewcm! No sign of AF. Then decided to check cervix position and I think I'm doing it wrong!! Please excuse the details, but when you check it's not the spongy bit as you first go in?? Because I was able to insert my finger in all the way and felt the roof of something. Is that the top of the cervix? So basically it's high firm closed? I think I've been doing it wrong all these months!! xx And Boots had another sale so stocked up on FRER and digital clear blues! I now have 6 premium tests xx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo