Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

311 - 320 of 568 Replies | Last Page

8 dpo today and my chart looks really good! I'm actually going to take a Predictor early in a few hours. I know it's still early, but I can't wait.

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry for being quiet. Knackered from a heavy AF and have an appointment today with a general surgeon to check out the pain I've been feeling in my side. GP wants to rule out appendix (which I don't think it is) and an ovarian cyst (definitely more likely). Hopefully he will refer me to the gynae doc I saw before who is brilliant and I can basically get my consultation for free on my Bupa. That's the plan anyway!

@emma my heart breaks for you I can't say anything that will help, but we are all here for you sending you love.

@pandorica I'm am soooo excited to see your test! Post it here as soon as you do it! Your chart is amazing!!! xxx

User image

5 years ago

Hi Ladies, just checking in. 4dpo and dying to start POAS

<a href=

5 years ago

So ladies, I did a test and even though you're not supposed to open them I had to. The plastic had a big scratch where the line should show, so I couldn't see anything. When I opened it I saw this. First time I actually see something on these. So for a better line on saturday. Did upload pics in my gallery too, if anyone wanna see.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

I can see it! Yes I keep finding scratches on my recent tests too. So frustrating! Can't wait to see a progression xx

User image

5 years ago

Eeek I can see it. Fingers crossed!

5 years ago

@pandorica: I definitely see it!! the one I took had absolutely nothing, not even an indent to wonder about, and I am also 8dpo, so this is a great sign for you, I think!! plus with how your chart looks, VERY good signs for you!

@scuba: hoping it isn't anything serious! AF is a real pain...

I just don't remember the analysis % on this site the last time I was here over 3 years ago, so was just curious about it. A part of me feels like I could be pregnant because of the symptoms, they are similar to when I was pregnant with my youngest. But my stark white hpts are getting me down already. I know I'm crazy and it is too early and maybe I ovulated later than I thought (which I doubt) or maybe I didn't O at all... but it just got me down today, even took a FRER and was hoping for a squinter, but absolutely nothing. Been emotional all morning... ugh...

User image

5 years ago

@Pandorica--I see it, too! Grow baby grow!

User image

5 years ago

Pandorica I see it too! Good luck

User image

5 years ago

@agatcha - I should be 14dpo now. Still have stuff when I wipe. AF would technically be due tomorrow, but I might cave and go buy a test after work! I'M SO NERVOUS. I'll keep everyone updated!

So much love, light and positivity to everyone here.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo