Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

531 - 540 of 568 Replies | Last Page

UPDATE: Okay so doctor said everything looks good... He took some blood and is testing my egg count and quality (super expensive blood test)... He said that the stuff I gave SO is good and he prescribed me some supplements for this month... Going back in 2 weeks to discuss meds like clomid and so... But he said he's positive we'll be pregnant within 3 months

5 years ago • Post starter

That’s great news Anna

5 years ago

Hello everyone. Sorry for not Being around every day as much.. I’m trying to keep my self busy and not thinking about ttc so much!
Photo mama That’s such a blessing but I completely understand you worrying! I think anyone would have the same reaction!!

Emma I hope you’ll catch that egg this month also and crossing everything that this one will stick

Anna I always feel so down when pregnant women around me complaining about their pregnancy even if they’re doing it with humor. Basically I’m always feeling down when there are pregnant women around me period. Lol
So glad that you had good news and nothing to worry about. I hope you’ll hold your bfp soon!!!!!!!!

AFM.. 6 dpo today and really nothing much to report... at all! Everything is like every other month! I haven’t booked my appointment with my doctor as I wanted to because I really don’t feel like it... I think I’m starting to give up tbh... But as I always say, hope dies last! We’ll know soon

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Anna that’s awesome news. So gals to hear everything is fine. Also the fact that the doctor is confident that you’ll conceive in 3 months. They don’t usually make those statements unless things seem really promising. I’m happy for you and can’t wait to to hear you got your bfp.

AFM I’m still taking a relaxed approach this cycle. I’ve been keeping up with the gym. So I’ve completed 2 full weeks. 5 days a week 1 hour a day. I feel great. I should be about 4/5 dpo. Not temping or symptom spotting as I realize all those things in my head that made me feel pregnant are real. But they are actually just the affect of the rise in progesterone during the luteal phase in the event we do conceive. I plan not to test until AF is due unless I’m vomiting or some extreme sickness.
Congratulations again to all who got their BFP. To us that are still waiting good luck.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Just in case someone does not have insurance and what to check all the hormonal patterns you will get done at the OBGY, there's "letsgetchecked" you collect the sample at home and send it to the lab with the test that you want to duo and you know the price bore hand.
They have all the LH, FSH, ANTIMULLERIAN, PROGESTERONE ETC... It s even cheaper than when I went to the doctor (wit insurance) to check all my things :)

5 years ago

Hi Ladies, CD9 today and EDD for this cycle would be 27 Nov. Not overly hopeful these days
Off to catch up the last few pages now

<a href=

5 years ago

So the supplements the doctor gave me this month I cant find for shit around town lol meaning I'll have to drive to the city today to get it... I phoned every pharmacy yesterday and went to the cosmetic shop (I dont know what you call them but they have a pharmacy area and a shop area where you buy pregnancy tests and vitamins and bath things etc) and none of them have anything... So we'll see if I can find it today

5 years ago • Post starter

8DPO am - OK I can't believe I tested but I've been feeling off. I'm exhausted, went to bed at 9.30pm last night. Both breasts and nipples incredibly sore and temps very high - above my normal. Am I seeing things? This has a sensitivity of 25mIU. What do you think? Line there from the start too. FRER on order and arriving today. xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Anna my doc recommended these prenatals for both of us..... Have to order online or phone direct. Apparently improve everything. I spoke to the guy personally to see why these are better. I think worth the money but very expensive. xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Men's one

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo