Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, I’m jumping on board this one to stalk scuba’s progress, for you all and sending you all good vibes xx

5 years ago

Scuba yea I know but I’m not feeling anything different at all either... AF is due on Sunday.

User image

5 years ago

Scuba my Cm is watery & ew, just seen your last question x

5 years ago

@emma thanks! I feel like mine is light creamy and watery. But definitely not ew. Hmm xx

User image

5 years ago

@ emma congratulations!!!!!!!! is a clear positive!!!!!

@scuba, I hope I can make it to sunday AF is due thursday :(
so if I make it to sunday I will be really happy :)

Today I have no CM (yesterday bit, very egg white like/watery), I don't know how to check my cervix :(, My boobs are just a tiny bit sore, but a bit larger (usual before AF).
I have zero symptoms really.... lol

I was reading this morning about all the BFP without any symptoms, but most of the stories are from people not really trying cough by surprise, so in our case that we are actively trying I think one will know ahead of time.

I hope some more positives show up in this month!!!!!!!!
Happy Tuesday!!!!

5 years ago

Thank you Becky, I’ll test again in the morning as I don’t quite believe it yet haha, I’ve now got to keep quite as I want to surprise the husband too xx

5 years ago • Edited

Hi All! On my first TWW since a chemical pregnancy in May. I'm currently 5dpo (I THINK. Not 100% sure when I O'd) and have the bubbles/fluttering plus watery/creamy cm and my cervix is high and medium softness. I'm not sure if I'm imagining the heaviness in my breasts and uterus as I KNOW it's too soon to tell, but I'm nervous and excited to see what happens in the next week or two.

5 years ago

@ Emma Congrats!! Hope you have a dark line tomorrow
@Anna Glad to hear you are having a good week! That's how TTC should be but unfortunately, it's not always that simple every cycle. Keep it up though! Have fun!!
@Scuba, I never had EWCM in early pregnancy, I think it was more creamy and quite a bit of it for me at least with #2. Can't remember about the first time but I know I didn't test until 13 dpo so I must not have had any significant symptoms before then (even then the only reason I tested was because my temp was still high that morning when it usually dropped the day before AF) so @Becky no symptom in early pregnancy even when TTC is definitely what happened to me. I had been TTC for 8 months when I got pregnant with my daughter and was already tracking everything with this website! I think the only symptom I had before my BFP is an aversion for smoked salmon one morning (10 dpo I think). It just tasted really different and bad to me that day. I actually had very few symptoms my second pregnancy too but tested early (9 or 10 dpo) and got a faint line. I was certainly symptom spotting then too.
@Alex I really really hope that BFN turns positive in the next couple of days
I'm 5/6 dpo and nothing much to report. Some very brief but pretty sharp pinching tonight but I'm done reading anything into cramps, pinches, twinges...etc. It seems like I've experienced any type there is and still got BFNs

5 years ago

Ladies all of you have great symptoms !!

@alex it might be too soon to test babe did you get feedback from the doctor yet?

@scuba I have my fingers crossed babe but CM isnt an accurate way to tell pregnancy though but I hope your AF stays away

@agatch yeah it is I actually am having so much fun like sex got stressful for me so I wasnt really feeling it/getting turned on which caused friction with SO but lately we cant get enough of each other and I love it... How are you feeling?

I'm sorry I didnt reply to everyone I'm really trying to keep up and remember names lol but good luck everyone I promise I do read every post and its got me so excited for you guys

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo