Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

441 - 450 of 568 Replies | Last Page

So AF due today (cd29 its 1pm already) and no show... Only thing I'm having is gas pains and cramping

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Woke up and af showed her ugly face. It's a bit weird that I always get my period on time, even when it's a chemical pregnancy. I've only been late 2 or 3 times with a chemical, and that was only 2 days. Oh well, I'll still be around in this thread since we have a shot at a November baby. Hope to see some more bfp's in here!

User image

5 years ago

@pandorica I can't believe it! I'm so sorry. It just sucks xxx

User image

5 years ago

@pandorica oh no babe that sucks I'm sorry !!

Am I the only one in the waiting game left?

Okay so maybe tmi I dunno... I am having the worst bloating and gas ever !! I was standing outside and I got such intense cramps that I thought AF was here... I ran to the bathroom and nothing... Even checked my CP and there was no blood or spotting or anything it's still firm and closed. I then thought maybe I just really need to go to the bathroom as I have this weird constipation thing going on but still nothing... Cramps lasted about a minute and then disappeared again... no idea what's going on

I’m back for another month and on CD 11. I usually ovulate on CD 14, but was surprised to get a nearly positive OKP yesterday and this morning. We haven’t BD yet, but hoping we can find some time tonight. I’d be so sad if we were too late or missed the window. Fingers crossed.

5 years ago

Another crazy update... So after the intense cramping went away I got a stinging pinching pain right there for a few seconds as well as lower back aches while the stinging lasted... I honestly have no idea what's going on...

user submitted image

@anna is there any chance you ovulated late? Your symptoms sound so much like implantation.

5 years ago

@sam have you tested again today ? Hope you still get your positive x

5 years ago

@Anna: I'm still waiting for AF... AF was due today but nothing so far, but still getting BFN so I'm sure she's around the corner... Hoping she doesn't show for you!
@Pandorica: I'm so sorry AF showed for you... I was really hoping your tests would darken into for sure BFP

AFM: Still awaiting AF, she was due today. She's been early for several previous cycles before TTC and NOW she decides to show late and make me wait to try again next cycle... what a witch-face!! I'll still have a shot at a November baby, though, so I'll still be stalking this thread until AF shows and leaves again... fingers crossed for all of you in the TWW or ovulating!

User image

5 years ago

@Anna for you.
@emma and pandora it really makes me mad the way your concerns have been dismissed by doctors. I would definitely get other opinions
@Pandorica sorry AF showed up. That really sucks! Hope your doctor will be able to do extensive testing for your concerns about thyroid. Some doctors only test for TSH which is not enough to determine whether you have hypothyroidism or not. You really need to get FT3 and FT4 levels checked, thyroid antibodies, reverse T3. There are a lot of great article online about this but it is shocking how many people don’t get diagnosed because of insufficient testing. Hope you get answers soon and I have my fingers crossed for your next cycle
@Sam hoping for strong positives and positive digitales for you in the next few days
AFM, the witch is finally gone and I think O is supposed to be in 7 days. Still dealing with sick children so I haven’t been getting much sleep the past few days

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo